Jimmy Cinnabon

If Penn State beats Iowa this week, I will leave this forum forever

Can't wait to see who spends the time to go back and look up the bet that is being referred to. The line is out and the bobber is bobbing.....

If anyone wants to bet I'm willing to place odds.

Edited by Lurker

4 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Can't wait to see who spends the time to go back and look up the bet that is being referred to. The line is out and the bobber is bobbing.....

It wouldn't be hard to find.  I remember because Im a PSU fan.  He bet Wisconsin would beat PSU in a dual during the 2020 season.  Lost a few bets that night to other posters. The loser had to donate to an RTC

Edited by portajohn

9 minutes ago, Lurker said:

here you go. took me 2 seconds in searching

1 hour ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

I am not aware of what bet everyone is referring to.  And it seems like no one else is either.

59 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

No, I mean the bet from years ago everyone claims I never paid.  What is that?

47 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Me neither, but seems like a lot of people ONLY care about that.

Stories change fast around here. Its hard to keep up.

7 minutes ago, ionel said:

Any planning a wake/memorial service for the departed ... say Sat/Sun afternoon?

The 10 of us are fine unless Cinnabon can prove proof of payment to those RTC's.  He's already in breach of the terms from his last bet.

1 minute ago, portajohn said:

The 10 of us are fine unless Cinnabon can prove proof of payment to those RTC's.  He's already in breach of the terms from his last bet.

Nope.  That's not part of the terms.  If you disagree I will remove you from the list of 10.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

Nope.  That's not part of the terms.  If you disagree I will remove you from the list of 10.

You accepted those terms already Jimmy. Proof is in this thread. You can't backtrack

12 minutes ago, portajohn said:

Heeeeeyyyy who says you get to speak for all ten of us????