TBar1977

PSU at Iowa Match Thread

Just now, VakAttack said:

Using the Penn State logic after NCAAs last year, really Iowa won because they had the most successful last session of the evening.

Vak is also a sore loser. Wondering why he can't just say "Good match, PSU deserved to win." He has to spill some bile, I guess, or it will poison his liver.

Just now, pa in taiwan said:

Vak is also a sore loser. Wondering why he can't just say "Good match, PSU deserved to win." He has to spill some bile, I guess, or it will poison his liver.

LOL, I've been very complimentary of Penn State all night.  One extremely obvious joke isn't bile.

2 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Using the Penn State logic after NCAAs last year, really Iowa won because they had the most successful last session of the evening.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Honorary Penn Stater. Your dream is realized. :-)

3 minutes ago, pa in taiwan said:

Don't think you followed the thread the whole night.... he was a pretty good sport. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Poopy butthole said:

close enough in the end that, if Ayala was healthy, maybe Iowa would have won (but Hildebrandt looked good)

I don't know what I'm farting about

Those two lines go really well together. Just saying.

3 minutes ago, D3UC157 said:

Kerkvliet thought “ride the rider”  , “throw the thrower”

lolz, poor decision x’s 2

Be careful. There was a time you thought DeSanto owned RBY, that Eierman owned Nick Lee, and that Kem owned Starocci. 

Cael makes adjustments, his guys turn tables.

A seriously great dual meet.  IF Warner just holds on we're going to criteria (where I think Penn State would have won if I remember the criteria correctly).  THought that Desanto, Murin, Marinelli, Kemerer, half of Warner and Cass looked good for Iowa.  Thought Nick Lee, Starocci, Brooks, and Dean looked good for Penn State.  Really excited about NCAAs again this year, I think Iowa is more of a live dog than I previously thought.

Just now, TBar1977 said:

Be careful. There was a time you thought DeSanto owned RBY, that Eierman owned Nick Lee, and that Kem owned Starocci. 

Cael makes adjustments, his guys turn tables.

I agree and think it’s a straightforward change. Takedowns, no upper body. Stick with that and the odds are much higher in his favor to win the majority of meetings.

6 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Psu won 3 of the last 5 matches so youre logic is a bit off... but I agree and if I were an Iowa fan i would absolutely feel good about the dual with Cass pulling off that win. You get to ride on that win until they meet again at at B1Gs.

Btw I thoroughly enjoyed your voice recording on FRL the other day.