Right before the end of the season? He can’t compete elsewhere this year, why not get a shot at nationals then transfer?

I get it if he’s miserable but isn’t he just wasting one of his few chances at nationals?

2 minutes ago, BuckyBadger said:

Right before the end of the season? He can’t compete elsewhere this year, why not get a shot at nationals then transfer?

I get it if he’s miserable but isn’t he just wasting one of his few chances at nationals?

He hasn’t wrestled since January 15th when he lost to Jared Verkeleeran so maybe he’s injured and counting on getting a redshirt , he only wrestled 5 matches this season (3-2) …I know the plan was for him to go 141 again but he missed weight for that at one of the duals so seems like a rough season all around for him 

21 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

He hasn’t wrestled since January 15th when he lost to Jared Verkeleeran so maybe he’s injured and counting on getting a redshirt , he only wrestled 5 matches this season (3-2) …I know the plan was for him to go 141 again but he missed weight for that at one of the duals so seems like a rough season all around for him 

Thanks

He couldn't make 141 and Lou told him that HE is the guy at 141, not 149.

When Lou first landed in Norman it appeared that he was recruiting Ohio heavily, now it seems like Lou is looking for good kids from everywhere. Maybe Lou should start recruiting more studs out of PA, if Iowa hasn't gobbled them all up. LOL 

4 minutes ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Yea that’s the impression I got from this situation 

I was shocked to even see him at 149. I know it was a battle of the wills....Will Coach give in? Will the kid see that the world doesn't revolve around him?  

1 hour ago, TexRef said:

I was shocked to even see him at 149. I know it was a battle of the wills....Will Coach give in? Will the kid see that the world doesn't revolve around him?  

So Roselli is saying make the cut and Demas says he can’t. Is Roselli forcing him out?

2 hours ago, wrestlingphish said:

So Roselli is saying make the cut and Demas says he can’t. Is Roselli forcing him out?

No he is not being forced out. Demas could make 141 if his dietary choices were better...

6 minutes ago, TexRef said:

No he is not being forced out. Demas could make 141 if his dietary choices were better...

So he doesn’t want to make 141 and is not allowed to wrestle 149? Or he’s not  good enough to win 149 spot?

Edited by wrestlingphish

13 minutes ago, wrestlingphish said:

So he doesn’t want to make 141 and is not allowed to wrestle 149? Or he’s not  good enough to win 149 spot?

Got beat first match out of the gate at 149, correct?

I have no idea what I'm talking about

3 hours ago, flyingcement said:

In the fifth place match of Cliff Keen, he bashed heads badly with Jaden Abas in a match that he was winning.  Hasn't wrestled a match since then which was over two months ago.

Dang, hate to hear that. He had a concussion issue at VT too. Hope he heals up and gets back on the mat soon