BerniePragle

Nebraska @ PSU

1 minute ago, VakAttack said:

Mason Manville out here single-handedly putting to rest the notion that Penn State just takes top 10 P4P recruits and turns them into monsters.

I feel like they’ve done okay with them…

Whats the team score?

9 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Fair.  Has there been insider rumbling?

I think he’s saying Cael came out and said it.  But it was more like, confusing, what he said about Berge’s weight.

12 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Has there been official word on Berge moving down to 157?

Yes, Sanderson was directly asked if his comment that Berge was working on his weight signaled a move to 157 or just that he was managing his weight at 165.  Coach reportedly replied with a smile saying: 

“Yeah, both. If that makes any sense. If it doesn’t, it doesn’t.”

Couldn't be clearer, eh?

Read more at: https://www.centredaily.com/sports/college/penn-state-university/psu-wrestling/article258013938.html#storylink=cpy

Nebraska coaching staff: "Take your time, Taylor, plenty of time".  They know what time it is, lol.  Venz puts so little pressure on Brooks in even defending.  Look at what Assad and Hidlay did; you can tire him (slightly) if you just put up some sort of resistance, maybe sprawl on him once or twice.  Venz just immediately dives to a leg pass, putting no weight on him and thus taking none of his energy.

Just now, HurricaneWrestling2 said:

Yes, Sanderson was directly asked if his comment that Berge was working on his weight signaled a move to 157 or just that he was managing his weight at 165.  Coach reportedly replied with a smile saying: 

“Yeah, both. If that makes any sense. If it doesn’t, it doesn’t.”

Couldn't be clearer, eh?

Read more at: https://www.centredaily.com/sports/college/penn-state-university/psu-wrestling/article258013938.html#storylink=cpy

There is video of it someplace.  I watched it.  Your quote is very close but he didn’t say if I don’t believe.  It was more like “it doesn’t, does it”

So I have no idea but I sure hope he is dropping.  He could be a force at 157 and Edsell is better than any option we have at 157.