BerniePragle

Nebraska @ PSU

Wow, this ref is calling stalling exactly how I want it called, but it's got to be a real shift for these guys to have it called this way suddenly.  You just shouldn't be able to stand there with a single leg, but they NEVER call it.

1 minute ago, VakAttack said:

Wow, this ref is calling stalling exactly how I want it called, but it's got to be a real shift for these guys to have it called this way suddenly.  You just shouldn't be able to stand there with a single leg, but they NEVER call it.

If this ref called stalling this way on AJ Ferrari he wouldn't have won the 197 title last year

3 minutes ago, Perry said:

How old is Mason Manville? I know we are living In a time of 7th year seniors but I feel like he graduated high school a full decade ago.

He’s a year younger than Kem and Eierman ,class of 2017 I believe and he’s spent 2 maybe 3 of those years training Greco elsewhere …this weekend was the end of his folk career he’s graduating and moving on from college in the spring 

1 minute ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Uh oh. Kerk grabbing at the hammie.

Honestly, Kerk has looked a little worse for wear since about midseason on.  He was hammering guys at the beginning, including a very tough Gary Traub.  But then he beat Parris, so I thought maybe it had been just a shift in styles.

23 minutes ago, Mokoma said:

There is video of it someplace.  I watched it.  Your quote is very close but he didn’t say if I don’t believe.  It was more like “it doesn’t, does it”

So I have no idea but I sure hope he is dropping.  He could be a force at 157 and Edsell is better than any option we have at 157.

I was just quoting the linked article - haven't seen the video.  Either way, it would seem to me that a drop to 157 is a distinct possibility.