BerniePragle

Nebraska @ PSU

16 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

MSU defending the Iowa way. Never saw that coming.

He defends them just as much as you take pop shots at them so what's your point?  No shocker he defends them and there it is absolutely no shocker that you take pop shots at them...because it happens in every thread with you.

2 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

I would think all Iowa fans would not be opposed to that outcome as it would support the way they push wrestle.

Me:  Trent Hidlay (of NC State) stalled his ass off against Aaron Brooks (of Penn State) in the NCAA finals.

Tbar:  Well well well, Mr. Iowa guy, here again to cape for Iowa.

7 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

Me:  Trent Hidlay (of NC State) stalled his ass off against Aaron Brooks (of Penn State) in the NCAA finals.

Exactly, meanwhile taking pop shot after pop shot at Iowa and their fans AND defending PSU wrestlers at every turn.  He has to be the biggest hypocrite on this board, right?  He acts like he does not defend PSU as much as Iowa people defend their wrestlers.

2 hours ago, Twooooo said:

Exactly, meanwhile taking pop shot after pop shot at Iowa and their fans AND defending PSU wrestlers at every turn.  He has to be the biggest hypocrite on this board, right?  He acts like he does not defend PSU as much as Iowa people defend their wrestlers.

Keep fighting the good fight brother but, in imo, it might not be worth it.

NH2uWZ.gif

When presented with the above clip, Tbar's response was: "I'm not satisfied with Gross' effort on bottom" (or something to that tune) 

trollololololol

He knows eggsactly what he's doing on here, and having a reasonable, honest discussion isn't always part of it.

I have no idea what I'm farting about

15 hours ago, VakAttack said:

The fact that they can fight to stay in on the edge should tell you that the fact they backed up to the edge to begin with was not some unavoidable circumstance. They could have fought to stay in the center.

14 hours ago, Le duke said:

So, Trent Hidlay gets stalled out of NCAA final?

14 hours ago, VakAttack said:

I think you will find if you look at my posts from the tournament last year that I would not be opposed to that outcome.

4 hours ago, VakAttack said:

Vak, your first post is emblematic of how you have viewed this for YEARS. Your support of Brooks in that match (and he wasn't pushing Hidlay OOB either) hardly changes anything. You have always supported guys who push the opponent OOB, and the rule book states that pushing wrestlers OOB is a stall against the pushing wrestler, not the guy getting pushed. 

3 hours ago, Twooooo said:

Lol. Argue the merits and maybe I could take you more seriously.