Fletcher

Who did we hate that we now miss?

Tom Brands - a-hole wrestler who got after it;

Jaggers - not that good, fake injury in the finals, but won when it counted;

Johny Hendricks - great wrestler; aggressive; enjoyed trolling the fans but a good guy overall

Pat Downey - no

Austin DeSanto - future candidate; hate that he's always jawing, talking/touching refs, creating drama; also love that he's always jawing/touching refs, creating drama

22 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

better topic would be something like, "wrestlers whose careers didn't end in a satisfying way" Letters, Schlatter....

no one misses any of he above imho...

There's a cool function on this website where you can start your own topic...

1 hour ago, hammerlockthree said:

better topic would be something like, "wrestlers whose careers didn't end in a satisfying way" Letters, Schlatter....

First match. :38 into the first period. Great wrestler crushed by injury...

4 hours ago, Fletcher said:

Johny Hendricks - great wrestler; aggressive; enjoyed trolling the fans but a good guy overall

Pat Downey - no

Austin DeSanto - future candidate; hate that he's always jawing, talking/touching refs, creating drama; also love that he's always jawing/touching refs, creating drama

I would add Ramos and Gilman to this list

Jordan Oliver.

I hated him because he owned Boise State by beating both Andrew Hochstrasser and Jason Chamberlain in the NCAA finals, now that I’m an ex BSU fan, I’m ok with the result. Oliver was extremely talented.

6 hours ago, Fletcher said:

Pat Downey - no

You’ve never seen the picture of jaggers foot twisted completely the wrong way ? 

5 hours ago, jp157 said:

You’ve never seen the picture of jaggers foot twisted completely the wrong way ? 

Agreed.  Cheap posts like this about Jaggers might give newcomers the wrong impression about Jaggers.  Not only was the foot the wrong way, it was incredible he limped through the rest of the match.  I believe I read it broke or their were torn ligaments.

The honest debate is whether the torque was intentional. 

And no, I didn’t read it here.

14 hours ago, hammerlockthree said:

Speak for yourself.  I miss watching Tom Brands wrestle.  I always was a little jealous of guys that could go non stop like he did.  I never had that gas tank or intensity.

5 hours ago, Sstern said:

Agreed.  Cheap posts like this about Jaggers might give newcomers the wrong impression about Jaggers.  Not only was the foot the wrong way, it was incredible he limped through the rest of the match.  I believe I read it broke or their were torn ligaments.

The honest debate is whether the torque was intentional. 

And no, I didn’t read it here.

I think it was an accidentally on purpose thing. Where he was trying to force jaggers to let him reverse or escape and in his mind it was jaggers fault for fighting 

4AD1DE37-287D-4248-ABFF-A038428B79DE.jpeg

10 hours ago, jp157 said:

I was at the dual in CBus when Jaggers hit Jake Strayer with the Spider and got a (defensive) fall which won the dual for OSU - Jaggers was money when it mattered.