Fletcher

Who did we hate that we now miss?

21 minutes ago, Elevator said:

I do not think Jimmy C is a person.  He is a gift to this forum from the God of War and Pastries for which we are all deeply grateful (whether or not we admit it to ourselves).

image.png.42ff6d794a3a23b673e3f5a2358ea46f.png

Fornax?

6 hours ago, PSUSMC said:

I was at the dual in CBus when Jaggers hit Jake Strayer with the Spider and got a (defensive) fall which won the dual for OSU - Jaggers was money when it mattered.

For sure. I was shocked to see someone accuse him of faking the injury 

4 hours ago, flyingcement said:

Fast forward to the end of the match.  It was this sort of stuff:

WHAT? He fired a finger gun? The other guy is the one who got chippy. Or was there something else?

1 minute ago, NJDan said:

WHAT? He fired a finger gun? The other guy is the one who got chippy. Or was there something else?

Sorry Mr. Ashnault - no offense intended toward your son.  I was only saying he was an effective villain that I missed as a wrestler.  I would consider that a compliment so you can feel very proud.

1 minute ago, flyingcement said:

Sorry Mr. Ashnault - no offense intended toward your son.  I was only saying he was an effective villain that I missed as a wrestler.  I would consider that a compliment so you can feel very proud.

If you say so. I am not a Rutgers or Ashnault fan. But he is not villain.

I'm not a hater at all.  I'm actually a Rutgers fan.  I didn't say he was a villain; only that he was chippy and had been penalized for it.  The finger guns was a funny way to showboat and mock the opponent's mascot.   I'm not saying he is a bad person.  He isn't and was the face of a team that wrestled with a chip on their shoulders following years of being called soft.  He wasn't the best sport but either are lots of wrestlers.   I think he is reasonable addition but admit he would be far down this hypothetical list.  

Anyone remember the time Massa flexed at the Brands brothers?   That move alone should get some consideration.  

19 hours ago, ironmonkey said:

I'm not a hater at all.  I'm actually a Rutgers fan.  I didn't say he was a villain; only that he was chippy and had been penalized for it.  The finger guns was a funny way to showboat and mock the opponent's mascot.   I'm not saying he is a bad person.  He isn't and was the face of a team that wrestled with a chip on their shoulders following years of being called soft.  He wasn't the best sport but either are lots of wrestlers.   I think he is reasonable addition but admit he would be far down this hypothetical list.  

Anyone remember the time Massa flexed at the Brands brothers?   That move alone should get some consideration.  

Massa’s talent no longer matches his douchiness.  Good villain pick. . .except when he is gone I won’t miss him.