Sstern

Ferrari Update

1 hour ago, Casper said:

A guy thanks his imaginary sky daddy for watching over him - while the wreck was his fault? Not very bright.

I think thanking his imaginary sky daddy for not dying at least makes more sense than thanking his imaginary sky daddy for winning a wrestling match.

42 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Too late for Surber to drop and Harris or Doucet give 285 a go?

Better question: Is any of the three able to make the drop in time?

It doesn't matter, none of the 3 would even qualify for the NCAA Tournament let alone make the podium

26 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Disappointing for him.  Hope he is 100% next year.

Legal battle for 5th year will be interesting. 

Why would it be a legal battle? Because it was a car accident and not a wrestling injury? 

Just now, 1032004 said:

I doubt he’d even want an extra year.  It would be another year we’d need to wait to see the Gable/Ferrari tag team duo take on the Kaspar brothers

I was going to say, does he want to be in school for 6 years? Does he even want to be in school right now? lol 

Disappointing for him.  Hope he is 100% next year.
Legal battle for 5th year will be interesting. 

What legal battle? He has no basis to apply for an additional year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it odd.   A few days back he hinted he was coming back soon repping his expensive nil steaks only to have season ending surgery announced a few days later? I don’t care about the steaks... the timing is weird.   He is probably aware he may have his season ended shortly after that video no ?    

1 hour ago, Cowboy08 said:

It doesn't matter, none of the 3 would even qualify for the NCAA Tournament let alone make the podium

Any one if them could steal a spot at B12s.  The B12 will probably get 7 spots +/- 1.  You are telling me none if them cold beat Alan Clothier of Northern Colorado or Evan Bockman of Utah Valley?  I think they could and I definitely think they all three would be improvements over the lone 197lber in the B12 that is smaller than a Logan Massa that is undersized for a 174lber.

3 minutes ago, ChicagoHawk said:

Is it odd.   A few days back he hinted he was coming back soon repping his expensive nil steaks only to have season ending surgery announced a few days later? I don’t care about the steaks... the timing is weird.   He is probably aware he may have his season ended shortly after that video no ?    

My bet is that promo was planned and set for release prior to all of this.  He just used a social media status update to springboard it to life 

10 minutes ago, lu_alum said:

What legal battle? He has no basis to apply for an additional year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Cassar can get seven of them after only being in the league for three, then Focus Sr can throw money at them to get him a 5th Natty Title.

1 minute ago, nhs67 said:

My bet is that promo was planned and set for release prior to all of this.  He just used a social media status update to springboard it to life 

Your probably right.  Just odd.  Wonder what influence NIL had there.   Given it’s it’s first year it’s hard to compare.  I was gonna say never have I witnessed a college or pro athlete sell meat as a short promo to I’m coming back soon ..... but we have not had the nil/$ influence before.   

1 hour ago, dmm53 said:

Yet Ty Smith received a medical redshirt when he came down with a serious illness in January 2019 and took a medical leave from Drexel. He had participated in over 30% of the match and the illness happened over halfway through the season. Perhaps it was because he medically withdrew from the university.