lu_alum

MERGED: All NCAA Tickets Asks/Requests/Etc. Go Here.

I have 4 sets of tickets to all sessions they are in a different section for each session but they are all together each session. willing to split into 2 pairs if needed. Let me know if interested. 

I have 4 seats together, Sessions 1, 2, and 3

Price negotiable, listed on Ticketmaster for 60 each.  Section 216.  Purchased early, killed with fees, but face value at 40/ticket.

Email jnolan158@yahoo.com if interested.  

**Not entirely sure how tickets are working this year, also have them through Cornell, and they are doing ticketmaster transfer.  The scalper thing may not go down as expected with Covid, etc.  I know many state level events are no physical ticket exchanges.

I have 2 pairs of tickets in the mezzanine 2 in m8 and 2 in m9 if interested email me chaz1970@aol.com they are for all sessions and the same seat for the whole event. they are pretty much just off the 50-yard line great seats.  Tickets in hand and can be digitally transferred in minutes after payment.

Edited by cv1970
adding info

I was able to get a suite and have the following tickets available our group won't be using.

4 in Section 207- $425 Per all session
2 in Section 202- $425 Per all session
1 in Section 208- $425 Per all session
2 in Section 104- $700 Per all session
2 in the Legends Club (All Inclusive)- $2,000 Per All Session
Edited by J Trump

I am looking to sell my tickets for both sessions on Thursday at face value, which I believe is $50 (I purchased an all sessions package through u of m and the tickets don’t list the price). They located in section A102, Row 26, seats 8, 9, and 10. This happens to be the handicapped seating section (I have a spinal cord injury), so if you don’t have a disability just walk with a fake limp that day and no one will be suspicious.

10 hours ago, Wrestle81 said:

Are tickets back to paper this year...or are they on your phone like St Louis year?

They are all mobile like last year. I have 6 all sessions left if anyone is interested.