lu_alum

MERGED: All NCAA Tickets Asks/Requests/Etc. Go Here.

I have 2 all session tickets that include the Fan Experience (Food and beverage).  The are section 122 (dead center) row 4.  $1500 each. Hard to get closer than that.

email me at ronniebray@hotmail.com if interested.

Fan Experience 1.jpg

Fan Experience 2_LI.jpg

12 hours ago, J Trump said:

They are all mobile like last year. I have 6 all sessions left if anyone is interested.

Disregard - saw your earlier post on ticket sections. Hoping to get closer.

Edited by Fletcher

On 3/2/2022 at 5:39 PM, Bray said:

I have 2 all session tickets that include the Fan Experience (Food and beverage).  The are section 122 (dead center) row 4.  $1500 each. Hard to get closer than that.

email me at ronniebray@hotmail.com if interested.

Fan Experience 1.jpg

Fan Experience 2_LI.jpg

Is there a safe way to do these types of transactions online? Like if the tix are not legit, payment can be clawed back?

2 hours ago, Fletcher said:

Is there a safe way to do these types of transactions online? Like if the tix are not legit, payment can be clawed back?

Don’t use Venmo, you won’t be protected.

Paypal has good buyer protections, though. As do most credit cards if you use them via PayPal.

On 3/2/2022 at 8:43 PM, Fletcher said:

Question for the group - how does one not get scammed buying tickets via this website? Is there a safe method that allows for clawback if the tix are not legit?

Pay pal do it as a purchase so it is covered by the PayPal policy.

Just a heads up to look out for a certain ticket broker out there that is similar to ticket master but all one word with an s in the middle of the two words.  My tickets were to the Big 10s were to be etickets that I have used many times and never a problem and to be to me no later than 3/3.  Well the event is in the morning and nothing yet. I have emailed and called to be hung up on twice by the automated system twice after 20 minutes on hold and the other time was told I would be called back in the order my call was received with in the next 48 hours.  The event is in 18 hours.   Not a good system to use.   

22 hours ago, Fletcher said:

I can assure you. Tickets are legit. 

B113006D-00AB-4551-91CD-01C525F4BB85.png

On 3/2/2022 at 8:23 PM, Fletcher said:

I'm staying at Westin Book Cadillac Detroit. Is that hotel OK? Did I make a mistake? Walkable to the arena?

The Westin is very nice! Old beautiful historical building. Only a block from Woodward, middle of the city. Probably a 10-15 minute walk to the stadium.

I have 4 All session tickets that are upper level.  The seats are below.  Please Email me at kpacker@lrhsd.org if you are interested.

-Kyle Packer

SOLD

thumbnail_Image.jpg

Edited by Packer3

I have 4 all session tickets together for sale, $275 each, Section 202 Row 4. Please let me know if interested and I can transfer through TicketMaster.

Please email jeffreybsmart@gmail.com if interested

Edited by noidea
Updated

I have (one) ticket for all sessions in Section 104, Row 22, Seat 5.  Will transfer through ticketmaster. Send message to sward6371@kc.rr.com or call 913-461-6812

Paid $350

Edited by Sward
added price and email

1 Mezzanine level ticket available.. had a buddy that had to back out section M12 Row 4.  Great seat very centered.  $360  please email acemcbains@yahoo.com or text 605-461-1386

Edited by mcbains
change in price

8 Tickets Available in Section 104 $325 per ticket. 

This is below face value. 

gohawks1144@gmail.com

Sec 104, Row 18, Seat 15

Sec 104, Row 18, Seat 16
Sec 104, Row 18, Seat 17
Sec 104, Row 18, Seat 18
Sec 104, Row 18, Seat 19
Sec 104, Row 18, Seat 20

Sec 104, Row 19, Seat 18
Sec 104, Row 19, Seat 19