Sign in to follow this  
jacobshook

Ramos?

I don't know if Graff was "sucking" to make 133. His dad told me that Ty's walking around weight out of season, after dinner ;) was 145. Additionally, Badger "uber" recruit, Jesse Theilke, has been rumored to have hit a growth spurt this past winter and shows some signs of not being able to get back to 133 for folkstyle - but I can't substantiate the latter rumor.

I think the influx of Gulibon Grey Beckman Dijulious from redshirt will have an impact in the AAs this year.

Well, a couple of those may get in there but NONE will come close to giving Ramos a match.

I hope Graff stays at 133, it would make more sense for him assuming he can make the weight. 141 will be tougher with Stieber and Maple in the picture so I think his best shot at winning it is at 133. There are some other talents coming back that I think can honestly give Ramos a solid match in Carter and Mango (assuming both end up at this weight class). It's hard to imagine any of the younger guys keeping pace with Ramos's style, but you never know what will happen in the off season.

I think the influx of Gulibon Grey Beckman Dijulious from redshirt will have an impact in the AAs this year.

Well, a couple of those may get in there but NONE will come close to giving Ramos a match.

I hope you at least called these guys to let them know not to bother training this Summer, since they have no shot at beating a guy like Ramos (how many national titles does he have at this point?).

Maple's not in the picture...he's going to 149. AA Cody Brewer will likely take over 141 for OU.

Does Patterson go 125 or 133? So you think Lesters move up Nick 157 and Matt 165 for there Senior years if that's the case there will be some good wrestleoffs between 157 Nick Lester vs Justin DeAngelis and 165 Matt Lester vs Clark Glass

If he stays at 133 he'll have to beat some quality and strong incumbents...Megaman comes to mind along with several others...Mr. Retherford should also be in the mix...Looks like Iowa is down to two weights!!!

P.S. The PSU "Train"!!!

P.P.S. I'm sure the "Flap" is working on the other "8"!!!

If he stays at 133 he'll have to beat some quality and strong incumbents...Megaman comes to mind along with several others...Mr. Retherford should also be in the mix...Looks like Iowa is down to two weights!!!

P.S. The PSU "Train"!!!

So how many returning champs does PSU have from last year? 1? So does that mean that the Lions are down to 2 weights also? Just going by your logic I guess.

But, If Ramos wrestles Graff outside of the the state of Iowa, I see Graff winning.

LOL. Try again. Ramos already beat Graff outside of Iowa. Maybe Mr. Graff should work on not gassing out and running for 4 straight minutes next time they meet.

But, If Ramos wrestles Graff outside of the the state of Iowa, I see Graff winning.

LOL. Try again. Ramos already beat Graff outside of Iowa. Maybe Mr. Graff should work on not gassing out and running for 4 straight minutes next time they meet.

This. Graff [out]wrestled Ramos the first 3 minutes then... Well I don't know what happened after that, but it wasn't pretty. Graff should have probably been stalled out of that match. Hopefully he comes back with some better conditioning next year.

Ramos just beat Graff outside the state of Iowa back in March.

When was this? If you are referring to Nationals this year then you might want to look at where they were held.

While he does that, you should probably check out Big 10s.

Thank you for helping introduce my foot to my mouth. I had it in my head that Graff was the 4 because of the loss to Conaway so I thought he wrestled Steiber instead of Ramos. Went to look it up but for some reason the B1G site is blocked at my work (even though we are one of their sponsors?).

The only person that can touch Ramos at 133 is Graff, and it's still a question mark if he will be at 133 or 141. Does anyone know where Graff will be?

Not saying that he's necessarily going to beat Ramos, but, because of his style, I'll venture to say that Colon will stick with/"touch" Ramos.

We'll get to find out during their dual this season.

Maple's not in the picture...he's going to 149. AA Cody Brewer will likely take over 141 for OU.

Does Patterson go 125 or 133? So you think Lesters move up Nick 157 and Matt 165 for there Senior years if that's the case there will be some good wrestleoffs between 157 Nick Lester vs Justin DeAngelis and 165 Matt Lester vs Clark Glass

I'm not sure how 157 will play out....DeAngelis has been consisitently improving whereas the Lesters have not. Glass will be the starter at 165. We''ll have to wait to see what happens...but I could see both Lesters riding the pine.

Patterson is staying at 125 as of right now....JUCO transfer at 133 and Brewer at 141.

Turkey The PSU "Train" is down to two weights for 10 NCAA Finalist!!!

P.S. If Iowa can match that we'll have a good dual!!!

P.S. The PSU "Train"!!!

So how many returning champs does PSU have from last year? 1? So does that mean that the Lions are down to 2 weights also? Just going by your logic I guess.