Jump to content
BerniePragle

Big10s TV & Streaming Coverage

Recommended Posts

2022 B1G Wrestling Championship Schedule BTN/BTN+
Saturday, March 5
Session I: First Round, Quarterfinals, Wrestlebacks 11 a.m. ET B1G
Session II: Wrestlebacks 6:30 p.m. ET B1G+
Session III: Semi Finals 8:30 p.m. ET B1G

Sunday, March 6
Session IV: Consolation Semifinals, 7th-Place Matches 12:00 pm ET B1G+
Session V: Finals 4:30 p.m. ET B1G
Session V: 3rd-and 5th- Place Matches 4:30 p.m. ET B1G+

2022 Big 12 Wrestling Championship Schedule ESPN 2 FINALS
Saturday, March 5
Session 1: Preliminary & Quarterfinal Matches — 11:00 a.m. CT
Session 2: Semifinal & Consolation Quarterfinal Matches — 5:00 p.m. CT

Sunday, March 6
Session 3: Consolation Semifinals, Third, Fifth & Seventh Place Matches — 12:00 p.m. CT
Session 4: Championship Matches — 7:00 p.m. CT

2022 ACC Wrestling Championship Schedule ACC Network & ACC Network Extra
Sunday, March 6
First Round 11:00 a.m. ET
Semi Finals 1:00 p.m. ET
Consolation Semi Finals 3:30 p.m. ET
Consolation Finals 5:00 p.m. ET
Finals 7:00 p.m. ET

2022 PAC12 Wrestling Championship Schedule  PAC 12 Network
Sunday, March 6

2022 EIWA Championships Schedule FLO
Saturday, March 5
Preliminary Rounds 11-11:20 a.m. ET
Round of 16 & Consolation First Round 11:20-2:20 p.m. ET
Quarterfinals & Consolation Second Round 4-6:30 p.m.ET
Consolation Third Round 6:30-8:30 p.m. ET

Sunday, March 6
Semi-finals & Quarterfinal Consolations 10-12:00 p.m. ET
Semi-final Consolations 12-1:00 p.m. ET
Finals, 3rd, 5th & 7th Place matches 3-5:30 p.m. ET

2022 MAC Wrestling Championships ESPN3 Get Some MACTION!
12:00 p.m. Opening Round (70 Matches, 4 Mats)
2:00 pm: Championship Quarterfinals (40 Matches, 2 Mats) // Consolation Round 1 (40 Matches, 2 Mats)
5:00 pm: Championship Semifinals (20 Matches, 2 Mat)
                Consolation Round 2 (40 Matches, 2 Mats)
                (Consolation Round 2 moves to all four mats once Semifinals are concluded)
Athens, Ohio | Hosted by Ohio University

2022 SoCon Wrestling Championship ESPN+
Saturday, March 5 No schedule posted.
Edited by Mphillips

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mphillips said:


2022 Big 12 Wrestling Championship Schedule ESPN 2 FINALS
Saturday, March 5
Session 1: Preliminary & Quarterfinal Matches — 11:00 a.m. CT
Session 2: Semifinal & Consolation Quarterfinal Matches — 5:00 p.m. CT

Sunday, March 6
Session 3: Consolation Semifinals, Third, Fifth & Seventh Place Matches — 12:00 p.m. CT
Session 4: Championship Matches — 7:00 p.m. CT
 

Pretty sure (on my program schedule) ESPN is covering the entire Big 12 tournament, + and then 2 for the finals.  Be good if you corrected and then put your entire schedule under a new Championship thread instead of under b10.  :)

 

have no idea what I'm talking about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ionel said:

Pretty sure (on my program schedule) ESPN is covering the entire Big 12 tournament, + and then 2 for the finals.  Be good if you corrected and then put your entire schedule under a new Championship thread instead of under b10.  :)

 

have no idea what I'm talking about

ESPN+ according to the B12 website. (I'll edit.)

The entire schedule has been posted since Tuesday. I posted in this thread because folks don't look past their nose. : ) 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, silver said:

My big ten schedule shows semi hockey @ 7:30 pm sat. night? anyone else? hope to hell this a mistake.

 

2 hours ago, Mphillips said:

My cable guide shows B1G Semifinals at 8:30pm.

Do you guys live in a time zone?   ;_;

 

have no idea what I'm talking about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/3/2022 at 12:10 PM, Mphillips said:

ESPN+ according to the B12 website. (I'll edit.)

The entire schedule has been posted since Tuesday. I posted in this thread because folks don't look past their nose. : ) 

You talkin' to me?  Hey, are you talking to me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, silver said:

My big ten schedule shows semi hockey @ 7:30 pm sat. night? anyone else? hope to hell this a mistake.

Hockey? Get the puck outta here!  Everything I see posted here and here say the semi's are being shown on BTN at 8:30 ET/7:30 CT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just went to the BTN website, which I have the monthly subscription to.  It looks like to watch the mats it's a separate subscription for each mat and for the quadbox as well....does anyone know if that is how it works?????

Edited by fadzaev2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, ionel said:

He can't hear you, he is in the Ozone.

 

have no idea what I'm talking about

t...

23 minutes ago, fadzaev2 said:

I've got it now, you have to pay for the monthly all access pass,  instead of the school pass.

There is also an option to buy a wrestling pass, instead of a school pass which I just discovered this season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, fadzaev2 said:

I've got it now, you have to pay for the monthly all access pass,  instead of the school pass.

Really?  In the past, a monthly school pass ($9.95) would enable you to launch four streams/mats at the same time.

Edited by gromit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, gromit said:

Really?  In the past, a monthly school pass ($9.95) would enable you to launch four streams/mats at the same time.

I found it ...not the school pass the all access pass....maybe 14.99.  Got it....Early today, when it first came on, the picture was blurry and navigating was slow, I restarted my computer....it's worked fine all day.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...