Perry

B1G Discussion

30 minutes ago, Billyhoyle said:

Marinelli reminds me of a non clutch Phil Keddy. Except Marinelli was a big time recruit and should have developed more offense. 

Big Tournaments reveal the true nature of a program. Push a guy to the edge, fans yell for stalling, get the stall call. Rinse and repeat and get the stall point. Win 2-1 without ever one time even taking a shot or a risk. 

Just now, Billyhoyle said:

It will be at NCAAs too. 

That's an interesting question as to what makes the best TV product.  Gable obviously the best wrestler in the NCAAs and is apparently retiring after this season, but it's not going to be a contest or likely to have any effect on the team race, so...should it go last?

Great job Myles Amine. I thought he was gassed, but then it looked like Brooks uncharacteristically himself hit a wall. He avoids that ankle pick every time, just not today. Congrats to Myles. That won UM the team trophy.

in case some of the mizzou fans needed another reminder about how soft their schedule was when they were in the MAC, mcnally was the 6 seed last year with a mac schedule. he's sub 500 and in the 9th place bracket in the big ten. welcome to the big leagues.

I know this is a troll post, but are you welcoming Mizzou to a conference they are not apart of, or is the Big 12 the "big leagues? If the latter, I think the conference championship they locked down before the finals is enough of a welcome back present.

1 hour ago, portajohn said:

In all honesty who cares?  Iowa wants to go into NCAA's healthy.  Uof M is having a great tourney but we all know it'll come down to PSU and Iowa at the big dance

It'll come down to Penn State at nationals.  They all said they cared on Friday.  I have to think if they can't finish Big10s, we aren't gonna see the best Iowa at nationals.

normally I wouldn't care which team wins......BUT.... with the PSU homers here I really wanted UM to pull it out. You guys actually make me root against PSU.

Edited by AKHUNTER