Sign in to follow this  
Better Call Stall

Dean Hamiti: Do you even lift?

Let me say first of all that I have become a big Hamiti fan. He is fun to watch and puts out a great product. Reminds me a bit of college era Taylor the way he moves on the mat. He is also similar to Taylor because it does not look like he does any strength training and relies on skill and technique. It has taken him far but there will always be a Dake that will muscle you around unless you lift! I think he could have won Big Tens if he wasn't going up against Marinelli's old man strength. Time to pump some iron kid and take your wrestling to the next level!

8 minutes ago, Better Call Stall said:

Let me say first of all that I have become a big Hamiti fan. He is fun to watch and puts out a great product. Reminds me a bit of college era Taylor the way he moves on the mat. He is also similar to Taylor because it does not look like he does any strength training and relies on skill and technique. It has taken him far but there will always be a Dake that will muscle you around unless you lift! I think he could have won Big Tens if he wasn't going up against Marinelli's old man strength. Time to pump some iron kid and take your wrestling to the next level!

Hamiti reminds me of young Cael more than DT.

5 minutes ago, Better Call Stall said:

He does wrestle tough like young Cael but his body looks like young David 'Never Lift' Taylor.

But can YOU lift a refrigerator at the end of winter even if it is a Maytag. My friend Repairman is as lonely as the mats were during the Big Ten medal round.

He will fill out. He's still young. Otoole also looks very young without much definition. These are 18/19 year old men so I imagine their strength levels will only be going up from here.