VakAttack

Tom Brands, coach of the year?

18 minutes ago, Drake_Mallard said:

....this sounds more like you are intimidated by Vak because hes an attorney. The dude has been here for years and this is the first Ive heard someone say this. Hell it was years before I even knew he was an attorney and it only ever came up with stories that had legal implications.

Agree with this ^^

However, if TheMetronome is accurate it should be easy to spot VAK at the tournament as prob the only guy prancing around in an expensive lawyer suit.  ;_;

57 minutes ago, ionel said:

Agree with this ^^

However, if TheMetronome is accurate it should be easy to spot VAK at the tournament as prob the only guy prancing gallivanting around in an expensive lawyer suit.  ;_;

Fixed it.  Man, I couldn't wait to use that word myself.  It felt gooood.

Edited by BerniePragle

7 hours ago, BerniePragle said:

Fixed it.  Man, I couldn't wait to use that word myself.  It felt gooood.

Hoping VAK posts pics after the tournament ... correction ... let's make that live TikTok during tourny then all can decide for themselves whether prancing or gallivanting.  :)

Edited by ionel

Intimidated, no. You haven’t heard it before because it’s about time you recognize that it’s hard for new voices to be heard on this forum. Without receiving ridicule from the likes of Vak, yourself, and others.

Thanks North. This forum is an incredible community, best of all the people here love wrestling like me. But there are bullies here. I certainly enjoy discussions but when individuals state things like “as an attorney” and follow with detrimental/defensive attitudes…well, that’s a bully tactic and I’ve seen that before, as  many of us have.

Thanks North. This forum is an incredible community, best of all the people here love wrestling like me. But there are bullies here. I certainly enjoy discussions but when individuals state things like “as an attorney” and follow with detrimental/defensive attitudes…well, that’s a bully tactic and I’ve seen that before, as  many of us have.

this is the most melodramatic post in a long time. My apologies to the Silenced Hoards. Anyway, back to the gallivanting/prancing.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

On 3/9/2022 at 9:21 PM, wrestlingphish said:

He should have gone real big brain and had ADS sit the Ok State and PSU duals + B1G finals. That would be some real strategery.

That would have shown true commitment to the strategy.

On 3/12/2022 at 12:06 AM, TheMetronome said:

Responding to the original question. Vak prances around because he’s an “attorney” and thinks he’s better than all of us. I certainly don’t appreciate his demeanor or condescending attitude. 

You never know what you are going to get when you come here for some wrestling news.  

This seems like a mean-spirited attack on an innocuous post.   Why?  Why bother?  Why not just scroll though or block?  12:06 am cocktail animus? 

I posit that if any of the posters met another in their local and the conversation rolled around to the world's greatest sport you'd go home telling everyone what a time you had knocking down beers with another fan.     The unbridled personal animosity seems poorly placed in the week before Super Bowl and New Years Eve rolled into one.

C'est la guerre. 

On 3/12/2022 at 11:51 PM, VakAttack said:

emoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png this is the most melodramatic post in a long time. My apologies to the Silenced Hoards. Anyway, back to the gallivanting/prancing.

it aint like i know this vak gent but he seems legit i dont know what hes doin prancin around silencin hoars and all but thats up ta him seems to me hes a genuine rent a sauce man can talk wreslin on this board and go on an talk ta judges and crimnals an such in cort an can still talk to them uppity wusses over to flo all the same day aint many can do that but wat i dont git is how he never stepped a foot inta iowa the land of the free and home of the brave and fish frys at vfws cleer cross the state til easter like i said it aint like i know him he may be mite be one of em florida weerdos that plays with dolls.. boom roasted.

Edited by GreatWhiteNorth