I haven't seen Wick this year........so not sure how improved he is, but Hamiti is a tough out for everyone else in the bracket.

Wick has been a tough out can he pull it off????????

Gonna be a great tourney this year. Can't wait to be there and watching it...... gonna pull for Michigan this year.

13 minutes ago, potentiallydangerous said:

If Hamiti and Wick meet in the semifinals will the Wisconsin coaches know certain of Wick's weaknesses to exploit, or will Wick anticipate that and have a counter move or a way to avoid a trap?

And these are weaknesses never before caught on video ... like for example he's got a ticklish spot behind his left knee? 

5 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

I know how great Wick has looked, but give me O'Toole. I'm the captain of the non-Mizzou fan part of his hype train.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I’ve always enjoyed your posts, but you’re really earning your keep this year with your unabashed O’toole fandom. 

Just wait until he hits puberty. He’ll be scary good. 

Edited by tigerfan

3 minutes ago, ionel said:

And these are weaknesses never before caught on video ... like for example he's got a ticklish spot behind his left knee? 

Yeah I get that but what if John Reader knew something from wrestling in practice? Oh well, I guess Hamiti will just have to win the old fashioned way.

Also just looked at Flo's 165 rankings.
What a trashtastic joke.  They usually aren't this bad this late in the season are they?

Yes, they are usually this bad.
The past few years, they’ve put too much emphasis on HTH results. Noble concept, but they don’t adjust early season results as wrestlers’ full-season body of work develops.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I assume COVID and the extra year of eligibility is the cause, but I don't remember ever seeing this much depth and quality in ALL the brackets at nationals.  The quality of wrestlers throughout all brackets is amazing!