Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Cinnabon

Is Evan Wick really 6'3?

On 3/10/2022 at 8:50 PM, hammerlockthree said:

because he's closer to the equater and therefore traveling faster?

Kind of like how you get better fuel mileage driving South than North because when you look at a world Globe you can see you are driving downhill that way?

On 3/10/2022 at 11:45 PM, denger said:

His university bio confirms it as well.

I have no opinion, but I would not trust any university bio. I think they routinely exaggerate heights. I don't know why. It would make sense in basketball, but in wrestling?

On 3/12/2022 at 6:43 AM, Casper said:

Kind of like how you get better fuel mileage driving South than North because when you look at a world Globe you can see you are driving downhill that way?

no its more like a function of how people on the equator are aging more slowly than eskimos do to their relative speed in relation to the rotation of the earth.

15 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

no its more like a function of how people on the equator are aging more slowly than eskimos do to their relative speed in relation to the rotation of the earth.

I'm still trying to figure out why we don't just fly off.  Maybe the earth is flat, and this rotation stuff is all a lie.

23 minutes ago, BerniePragle said:

I'm still trying to figure out why we don't just fly off.  Maybe the earth is flat, and this rotation stuff is all a lie.

I know a flat earther. He had a BS explanation for everything...a middle schooler finally cracked him with "if their are no poles where does electro magnetism come from?"

5 minutes ago, hammerlockthree said:

I know a flat earther. He had a BS explanation for everything...a middle schooler finally cracked him with "if their are no poles where does electro magnetism come from?"

I have been to Lake Ontario and have looked at sailboats through good binoculars and can see the curvature.  That's good enough for me.

12 minutes ago, BerniePragle said:

I have been to Lake Ontario and have looked at sailboats through good binoculars and can see the curvature.  That's good enough for me.

NO NO NO thats just the same effect of when a hotel hallway seems like its shrinking the further down it you look. You see its not actually shrinking. (that what my buddy said to that, like I said stump the flat earther was a fun game)

Edited by hammerlockthree

On 3/12/2022 at 10:52 AM, NJDan said:

I have no opinion, but I would not trust any university bio. I think they routinely exaggerate heights. I don't know why. It would make sense in basketball, but in wrestling?

When my son made varsity in HS football he was a 5'7" 215 lb. Offensive guard. They listed him 6'0" 220. Five inches, but only five pounds?

He told the coach he should have gone the other way because he didn't want anyone preparing for him. 

I always thought his approach made more sense that inflating.

3 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

When my son made varsity in HS football he was a 5'7" 215 lb. Offensive guard. They listed him 6'0" 220. Five inches, but only five pounds?

He told the coach he should have gone the other way because he didn't want anyone preparing for him. 

He thought a defense was gonna game plan for a 6’ 220 lbs offensive guard?

2 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

LOL  This is an excellent joke.  However, TBH, it initially went over my head.