Creek chub

Team race placement predictions

Mizzou making the podium would be crazy. They have 2 guys seeded to AA. They have the qualifiers to do it in theory though. 

1. PSU

2. Michigan 

3. NC State

4. Iowa

Iowa may not make the podium. It will depend on how hurt Kemerer and Eierman are. 

17 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

I predict that none of Penn State, Iowa, or Michigan will have a single national champion. 

125: Arujau

133: Fix

141: Rivera/Alirez

149: Yianni

157: Carr/Deakin

165: Wick/O'Toole

174: Lewis

184: Hidlay

197: Buchanan

285: Steveson

That is actually possible, well done. 

1 hour ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Wow, no Iowa?

I will say

1. PSU

2. MICH

3. IOWA

4. COR

Yeah, I know not including Iowa seems strange but there were a lot of mff’s at the conference tourney. That’s suspect but honestly it could be Brands gaming the system too and they show up healthy for the ncaa tourney and make the podium. 

12 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

6 predictions so far and no one has ASU on the podium. Where are our PAC12 posters?

I do, 4th actually preliminarily. I might want to flip to 5th with NC State as I look more into it, though

Penn State, Michigan, Iowa, Arizona State, NC State

16 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

6 predictions so far and no one has ASU on the podium. Where are our PAC12 posters?

The smart ones know better...

No offense and not directed to dubs. His post wasn't there when I clicked

Edited by Mphillips
Clarity.

I’ll add, this year might be a year where beyond the top two teams after day one, the battle for the two remaining spots is very tight between 6-7 teams. I actually hope it plays out that way. I’m guessing there will be multiple high seeds upset on day one. 

28 minutes ago, ionel said:

That is actually possible, well done. 

While it's a bold prediction, unless Nick Lee is shot in the street before the semis, I see no way he loses to Alirez.  Alirez gasses against regular gas tank wrestlers.  Rivera possible if reasonably healthy, but he was healthy last year and I don't remember if being that close.  Eierman has the win but he definitely doesn't seem healthy.

Also, I can obviously see Brooks losing, but Hidlay isn't it to me.  The dangers are on the other side of the bracket from him.

3 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

While it's a bold prediction, unless Nick Lee is shot in the street before the semis, I see no way he loses to Alirez.  Alirez gasses against regular gas tank wrestlers.  Rivera possible if reasonably healthy, but he was healthy last year and I don't remember if being that close.  Eierman has the win but he definitely doesn't seem healthy.

Also, I can obviously see Brooks losing, but Hidlay isn't it to me.  The dangers are on the other side of the bracket from him.

Yeah but we saw how many MFFs at b10s, how many ACL's have we seen blow up the last ~3 weeks of season, plus its in Detroit - someone could get mugged on the street.  No can't see it happening, no way I'd bet on it ... well ok ... I'd bet 1 CinnaCoin, that's it.  

31 minutes ago, ionel said:

Yeah but we saw how many MFFs at b10s, how many ACL's have we seen blow up the last ~3 weeks of season, plus its in Detroit - someone could get mugged on the street.  No can't see it happening, no way I'd bet on it ... well ok ... I'd bet 1 CinnaCoin, that's it.  

Just a reminder that the CinnaCoin is not explicitly backed by the full faith and credit of the First National Cinnabank

25 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

It is the ultimate trustless currency

Don't think you guys understand.  The CinnaCoin is very special crypto currency, accepted (maybe only once) world wide for goods and services, banks, gambling etc. and is very unique in that it will not lose value.  When used for a purchase it will upon final acceptance have no value to the entity accepting but the original holder's remaing CC will automatically increase in value by the amount of the transaction.  

I don't often gamble but if I do, I gamble with CinnaCoin.  Stay risky my friends.

BTW: I've heard that by simply displaying a CC at any coffee shop in Iowa they will give you a free doughnut but never tried myself.  :)

18 minutes ago, ionel said:

Don't think you guys understand.  The CinnaCoin is very special crypto currency, accepted (maybe only once) world wide for goods and services, banks, gambling etc. and is very unique in that it will not lose value.  When used for a purchase it will upon final acceptance have no value to the entity accepting but the original holder's remaing CC will automatically increase in value by the amount of the transaction.  

I don't often gamble but if I do, I gamble with CinnaCoin.  Stay risky my friends.

BTW: I've heard that by simply displaying a CC at any coffee shop in Iowa they will give you a free doughnut but never tried myself.  :)

The last I saw of CinnaCoins, they were being used at the carwash and batting cages out on Rt 49.  They were designed with the slot down the middle, so no one could use plain slugs.  Made from 100% recycled Schlitz cans.  That's what they call crypto, right?

Edited by BerniePragle

19 minutes ago, ionel said:

The most interesting post in the forum.