I saw some banter on a post a few minutes ago that kind of reminded me of Mudflap....whatever happened to him????  I must have been off of here when all of that discussion took place, because I'm sure it's come up.  Fadz

1 hour ago, fadzaev2 said:

I saw some banter on a post a few minutes ago that kind of reminded me of Mudflap....whatever happened to him????  I must have been off of here when all of that discussion took place, because I'm sure it's come up.  Fadz

Maybe he died from COVID.  I'm sure people die and drop off boards like this all the time and people wonder what happened to them. 

Edited by Hufarted

He may have forgotten his password on both his TheMat forums account and the email attached to it.

Then when attempting to reset his password for his email he may have forgotten to have attached a phone number to it as well, despite the email having sent notifications to his old fone for months saying to add a birthday and attach a phone number specifically for account recovery.

Lastly, he may have forgotten the security question answers for it since he made the email some 20 years ago and never thought he would forget the password and instead of answering the question(s) truthfully he gave 'shock' answers that were impossible to guess due to them not actually being answers (think Pluto the God of Death' when answering the question to 'Mother's maiden name' type $HlT guys).

It seems a reasonable possibility. J/s 

I miss ConnorsDad.  Very decent guy from when I started on here just about a year ago.  He passed away tragically.  Gone but not forgotten.

Social media can be a bunch of BS, and sometimes we have our differences on here, but I'm very happy to be part of this community.  A lot of very smart and funny people on here who also love wrestling.

39 minutes ago, BerniePragle said:

I miss ConnorsDad.  Very decent guy from when I started on here just about a year ago.  He passed away tragically.  Gone but not forgotten.

Social media can be a bunch of BS, and sometimes we have our differences on here, but I'm very happy to be part of this community.  A lot of very smart and funny people on here who also love wrestling.

Wow, that's too bad. Met his son at AU wrestle - offs when he was a recruit. Nice kid. Terrible.

42 minutes ago, BerniePragle said:

I didn’t know that. RIP.