potentiallydangerous

Would Gable Steveson Win Every Weight?

What if two people together could make weight at 285? Like two 141 pounders?

Why shouldn’t they be allowed to compete against Gable on PPV, following the NCAA tournament?

Edited by Katie

5 minutes ago, Mr. Poopy butthole said:

If he can survive his entire lower body being amputated to make 125, then yes

Well sure ... yeah ... maybe ... but no way he could win and do the backflip after.  

28 minutes ago, Katie said:

What if two people together could make weight at 285? Like two 141 pounders?

Why shouldn’t they be allowed to compete against Gable on PPV, following the NCAA tournament?

I might go with a 125 and 165 lb’er

suriano + wick 

2 minutes ago, TheHeel said:

I have a hard time respecting anyone who wrestled below 149 in college. Word has it this is why Yianni went up. Also, Dake. 

Yes they both moved up because YOU have a hard time respecting anyone under 149,   And just think some people (Including Me) think Dake moved up for the Challenge of winning in 4 Weights and the Challenge David Taylor presented.  We were ALL wrong,  They moved up solely because they were worried YOU would not respect their Achievements,  LOL

31 minutes ago, dougb said:

Yes they both moved up because YOU have a hard time respecting anyone under 149,   And just think some people (Including Me) think Dake moved up for the Challenge of winning in 4 Weights and the Challenge David Taylor presented.  We were ALL wrong,  They moved up solely because they were worried YOU would not respect their Achievements,  LOL

I made sure to stay at 157 knowing 149 might even be borderline of the respect zone.

51 minutes ago, dougb said:

exactly!! :)

3 hours ago, BobDole said:

No, because there is no way he makes weight at 184 or below. I think he could maybe cut to 197 if you give him enough time.

He wouldn't make this cut and retain strength or speed.

18 hours ago, BobDole said:

No, because there is no way he makes weight at 184 or below. I think he could maybe cut to 197 if you give him enough time.

Wow, really?  He was a 195 lbs state finalist as a 13 year old.  That was about the last time he was that low.