Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Cinnabon

Desanto is on fire. He's going to win 133.

Recommended Posts

Again and again and again Jimmy. I would have used that word six times to represent consecutive RBY victories, but at least we can respect ADS. You not so much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

He just majored the 4 seed Myers 9-0.  He's looking like Retherford on top.  I think he takes out RBY tonight and takes out Fix in the finals.

You heard it here first.

Paging Jimmy Cinnabon. Is Jimmy Cinnabon in the house? We are looking for a follow-up comment on your bold, certain predictions regarding this match. Was it the ghost of Zain Retherford suddenly leaving ADS? Was it a sudden downpour extinguishing the fire that you were talking about? Jimmy? Are you there? Jimmy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jimmy's posts are basically a curse those those he supports. Imo the pure reason Desanto is not in the finals going for a title is because the mall shop pastry predicted he would. Every single prediction Jimmy makes does NOT happen. Thats a pure fact.

Edited by BigTenFanboy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BSUBroncoDynasty said:

Notice how Jimmy disappears from this thread but will go and start a new thread on some ridiculous topic. Coward!

Coward.  Or genius?

He may be the best troll of all time.

Edited by Sstern

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BSUBroncoDynasty said:

Notice how Jimmy disappears from this thread but will go and start a new thread on some ridiculous topic. Coward!

No that's cause he knows people will respond to his stupid posts to complain about him. Jimmy is an expert troll. If people want him to go away just stop responding to his posts. Stop feeding the troll it's that simple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BTC said:

No that's cause he knows people will respond to his stupid posts to complain about him. Jimmy is an expert troll. If people want him to go away just stop responding to his posts. Stop feeding the troll it's that simple.

Yet here we are...

Edited by Mphillips

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mphillips said:

Yet here we 

Just letting everyone know cause I see the same thing on Jimmy's posts. Always someone who's complaining about him. Yet they're always posting on his threads. Haven't replied to his post in ages cause I realize he's only here to troll. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He looked pretty busted up after his semi.  Hope he's OK.  Like how RBY shows him appreciation in post-match interview, as he did at B1Gs.  ADS does push him real hard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, BTC said:

Just letting everyone know cause I see the same thing on Jimmy's posts. Always someone who's complaining about him. Yet they're always posting on his threads. Haven't replied to his post in ages cause I realize he's only here to troll. 

Same here, yet here we are. And this makes four post' between just you and I...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BigTenFanboy said:

Jimmy's posts are basically a curse those those he supports. Imo the pure reason Desanto is not in the finals going for a title is because the mall shop pastry predicted he would. Every single prediction Jimmy makes does NOT happen. Thats a pure fact.

He’s a PSU fan.  Not sure why some didn’t believe it.  He doesn’t actually believe what he posts, just going for the “reverse jinx”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...