Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Cinnabon

Desanto is on fire. He's going to win 133.

Again and again and again Jimmy. I would have used that word six times to represent consecutive RBY victories, but at least we can respect ADS. You not so much

9 hours ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

He just majored the 4 seed Myers 9-0.  He's looking like Retherford on top.  I think he takes out RBY tonight and takes out Fix in the finals.

You heard it here first.

Paging Jimmy Cinnabon. Is Jimmy Cinnabon in the house? We are looking for a follow-up comment on your bold, certain predictions regarding this match. Was it the ghost of Zain Retherford suddenly leaving ADS? Was it a sudden downpour extinguishing the fire that you were talking about? Jimmy? Are you there? Jimmy?

Jimmy's posts are basically a curse those those he supports. Imo the pure reason Desanto is not in the finals going for a title is because the mall shop pastry predicted he would. Every single prediction Jimmy makes does NOT happen. Thats a pure fact.

Edited by BigTenFanboy

8 hours ago, BSUBroncoDynasty said:

Notice how Jimmy disappears from this thread but will go and start a new thread on some ridiculous topic. Coward!

Coward.  Or genius?

He may be the best troll of all time.

Edited by Sstern

8 hours ago, BSUBroncoDynasty said:

Notice how Jimmy disappears from this thread but will go and start a new thread on some ridiculous topic. Coward!

No that's cause he knows people will respond to his stupid posts to complain about him. Jimmy is an expert troll. If people want him to go away just stop responding to his posts. Stop feeding the troll it's that simple.

1 minute ago, BTC said:

No that's cause he knows people will respond to his stupid posts to complain about him. Jimmy is an expert troll. If people want him to go away just stop responding to his posts. Stop feeding the troll it's that simple.

Yet here we are...

Edited by Mphillips

1 minute ago, Mphillips said:

Yet here we 

Just letting everyone know cause I see the same thing on Jimmy's posts. Always someone who's complaining about him. Yet they're always posting on his threads. Haven't replied to his post in ages cause I realize he's only here to troll. 

He looked pretty busted up after his semi.  Hope he's OK.  Like how RBY shows him appreciation in post-match interview, as he did at B1Gs.  ADS does push him real hard.

18 minutes ago, BTC said:

Just letting everyone know cause I see the same thing on Jimmy's posts. Always someone who's complaining about him. Yet they're always posting on his threads. Haven't replied to his post in ages cause I realize he's only here to troll. 

Same here, yet here we are. And this makes four post' between just you and I...

9 hours ago, BigTenFanboy said:

Jimmy's posts are basically a curse those those he supports. Imo the pure reason Desanto is not in the finals going for a title is because the mall shop pastry predicted he would. Every single prediction Jimmy makes does NOT happen. Thats a pure fact.

He’s a PSU fan.  Not sure why some didn’t believe it.  He doesn’t actually believe what he posts, just going for the “reverse jinx”