Jimmy Cinnabon

Michigan will clinch before the finals

13 minutes ago, ionel said:

With Jimmy is a love/hate relationship.  Everybody loves to bet against him cause its such easy money but they hate to bet against cause he won't pay no money.  :)/:(

Basically betting with or against Jimmy is a lose lose.

Just now, Wrestleknownothing said:

PSU by one, which might as well be zero. That is well within the margin of error (not that I have calced it).

So a dead heat.  Throw in the home mat advantage in Detroit and the momentum so far and I think Michigan takes it.

9 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Cheryl, as in Ladd (at the risk of dating myself).

8 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

haha I dated myself for awhile in college in between girlfriends and it wasn't so bad.  

Interesting trivia, good to know, not that anything's wrong with that.  ;)

Edited by ionel

16 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

haha I dated myself for awhile in college in between girlfriends and it wasn't so bad.  

I always use up my likes too early in the day so my cart's empty, but I'm giving you a trophy, a laugh face, and a heart for that.

I would say you're the frontrunner for OC (Outstanding Comment) for 2022.

PSU will win every semi aside from Kerkvliet. RBY will beat Desanto worse than he has, Woods is tough but Lee is next level. Have you watched his freestyle match vs Yianni?   Starocci is also a class above.  I’m a Hidlay fan but Brooks is better.  Dean might lose in the finals but he’s not losing to Hoffman the freaking 21 seed. 

1 hour ago, Ragu said:

Penn state has a better shot at winning all of their semis than losing them all

1 hour ago, Hufarted said:

Definitely. 

False.  0% chance Kerk beats Steveson.  >0% chance they lose them all.

22 minutes ago, AnklePicker said:

PSU will win every semi aside from Kerkvliet. RBY will beat Desanto worse than he has, Woods is tough but Lee is next level. Have you watched his freestyle match vs Yianni?   Starocci is also a class above.  I’m a Hidlay fan but Brooks is better.  Dean might lose in the finals but he’s not losing to Hoffman the freaking 21 seed. 

Dean and Hoffman wrestled earlier this season and it went to SV-1.

I think all the PSU guys have tough matches, but that’s true of everybody in the semis, aside from the occasional Steveson-type guy.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

So a dead heat.  Throw in the home mat advantage in Detroit and the momentum so far and I think Michigan takes it.

Less of a dead heat with Brucki losing in the second consi round today. That knocks 8 or 9 off the Mich total. Call it a 10 point spread at this point.

Isn't PSU up like 9? Seems to me UM needed a Parris win and a Dean loss. 

Still rooting for a new team champ but we're gonna need some help from Hayden Hidlay.