Jimmy Cinnabon

Michigan will clinch before the finals

2 hours ago, Katie said:

Dean and Hoffman wrestled earlier this season and it went to SV-1.

I think all the PSU guys have tough matches, but that’s true of everybody in the semis, aside from the occasional Steveson-type guy.

Yeah and Dean lost to Caffey. Do you not think Dean is better? 

2 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

@Jimmy Cinnabon

I've made bad predictions before, but not with enough conviction to create a whole thread about it.  What do you have to say for yourself and what will be your penance?

You've been here long enough to know this guy creates 10 threads day.  PSU has been favored the entire way, and now they've clinched it. 

That was simply pathetic.  

Three national champions have to squeak out wins.  Another guy has the temerity to show up and wrestle and make the finals after being declared unacceptably lucky and undeserving by the cognoscenti.  And then their heavyweight loses to some fat guy with a bunch of tattoos who got taken down this morning by someone from Northwestern. 

Cael should tender his resignation immediately.  Him and Cunningham are simply smoke and mirrors.

The original post aged about as well as an ice cream cone dropped on a hot sidewalk teeming with ants in the middle of July.

It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future.

5 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

He's a Penn State fan

Questionable.  Good chance he started trolling as a fake PSU fan and switched to an anti PSU troll when he figured he'd get more attention.  Also, we disown him.

Edited by portajohn

17 hours ago, ShakaAloha said:

I thought Cinnybuns was a PSU grad/fan?!

Cinnabons is an interesting character.

In my opinion, he’s from Pennsylvania, or has lived there long enough to have affection for it. But he dislikes PSU.

In fact his dislike of PSU seems to be the primary driving force behind a lot of his threads. (He claims to be a PSU fan, but it’s for comedic effect.)  I think he likes Nick Lee though. 

Not sure what team he cheers for, if any.  

Edited by Katie

23 minutes ago, portajohn said:

Questionable.  Good chance he started trolling as a fake PSU fan and switched to an anti PSU troll when he figured he'd get more attention.  Also, we disown him.

This.

And JC gets to continue - for at least the next 364 days or so - with his "real and benevolent" critiques of Penn State wrestling because he's such a super fan troll.