4awrestler

Worst 4X all American of all time

No one can be critical of anything anymore? Is it a huge accomplishment to be a 4X AA? Absolutely! Congrats Jacob Warner!

I challenge you to find a 4X AA with less offense than Jacob Warner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, 4awrestler said:

No one can be critical of anything anymore? Is it a huge accomplishment to be a 4X AA? Absolutely! Congrats Jacob Warner!

It is just a dumb thing to be critical about...they are 4x AAs.  What is there to be critical about?  Is Warner boring as heck to watch, yup, but he is a 4x AA so he is doing something right.  Maybe if you put your topic to something like "who is the most boring 4x AA to watch" then Warner would be a great answer.

16 minutes ago, 4awrestler said:

Got a list of 4 timers I can choose from?

It is just a dumb thing to be critical about...they are 4x AAs.  What is there to be critical about?  Is Warner boring as heck to watch, yup, but he is a 4x AA so he is doing something right.  Maybe if you put your topic to something like "who is the most boring 4x AA to watch" then Warner would be a great answer.

If it let me edit the topic I would change it for you but it gives me a system error when I tried. All it was meant for was discussion. Whoever said Tony Nelson despite being a 2X champ I would agree he was boring as heck, but can be expected at HWT.

5 hours ago, 4awrestler said:

Quite possibly the least offense of any 4X all American I’ve ever seen

Let's see how he does the next couple of days before rendering judgement.  The jury is still out on him.

@4awrestler would probably say Warner is the worst 1x champ, 4x AA ever lol

I can eat my words and give Warner the praise he deserves if he finds a way to win… it still doesn’t change the fact that he is incredibly boring, never took a single offensive shot in his semi final match… please give me more guys to watch like that…

15 minutes ago, tigerfan said:

Didn’t CMU have a 4x AA awhile back that never finished higher than 6th? What about Mike Evans? Was he a 4xer?

Ben Bennett

Was like 8 6 6 4.  Always ended on a loss.  Was seeded quite high the last three seasons too?