BerniePragle

Hose Job of the Year DePrez/Dean

40 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Good camera angle, ref didn't have position to begin count immediately.  Did Va Tech throw a brick? 

I imagine the Hokies were saving their challenges for their own team rather than ACC rival UVA!

Kidding aside, UVA did challenge the call but the ruling was upheld. Ref was not in position to make the count and the video angle they were working with couldn't change the call ( also I don't think the camera angle above is what was used in review).

1 hour ago, TampaRyley said:

I imagine the Hokies were saving their challenges for their own team rather than ACC rival UVA!

Kidding aside, UVA did challenge the call but the ruling was upheld. Ref was not in position to make the count and the video angle they were working with couldn't change the call ( also I don't think the camera angle above is what was used in review).

Yeah thought they did challenge that.  And interestingly there was a different call in the same match that was reversed giving Dean 2.