goStanford18

NCAA Championships Day 2 Thread: Session IV - Semis and Bloodround

6 minutes ago, Eagle26 said:

Yeah that was great! I was also annoyed that the cameras had to follow Mekhi everywhere and couldn’t just give him the moment 

My wife (who half pays attention when I watch) was super annoyed that they wouldn't leave mekhi alone and kept the camera on him

This Penn State coronation seems even more disappointing to non Penn State fans than usual. They remain, to their GREAT credit, the Gold standard. To dethrone them would take a monumental combination of skill, timing and luck. 

1 minute ago, Drake_Mallard said:

People that wrestle like Truax is why we need a push out.

The guy spent 7 of the past 14 minutes doing the splits while scurrying out of bounds.  Somehow running out of bounds is okay if the other guy has your leg.

13 minutes ago, Twooooo said:

Well we can come back after he loses tomorrow night but when he wrestlers better wrestlers he sits back and doesn't get to his attacks.  He is good enough to get to the final but someone will beat him and I am saying it will come as soon as tomorrow night.

Duly noted.

2 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

If they ever meet again, Brooks should just push Hidlay out and look at the ref repeatedly. He could win 4-0 without taking a shot. 

Or he could look at his coach to "wisely" throw a brick until they get their way.