Jump to content
goStanford18

NCAA Championships Day 2 Thread: Session IV - Semis and Bloodround

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, TBar1977 said:

Hoffman is on a career O-fer against Penn State starters. He has the same chance Thomas Haines had. 

Book it.

The funny thing is that the guy they recruited instead of Hoffman got the Nevills treatment!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Twooooo said:

Or he could look at his coach to "wisely" throw a brick until they get their way.

You are gonna kharma your way into Dean beating Warner after a successful challenge brick tomorrow nite. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Billyhoyle said:

The funny thing is that the guy they recruited instead of Hoffman got the Nevills treatment!

Best guy wins. Dean is slightly better, although Beard decked Hoffman in under a minute. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TBar1977 said:

You are gonna kharma your way into Dean beating Warner after a successful challenge brick tomorrow nite. 

The way the refs have been gutless to do the right thing, you are probably correct.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

Best guy wins. Dean is slightly better, although Beard decked Hoffman in under a minute. 

Dean is much better than Beard and Cael knew it, which is why he recruited him.  Hoffman is a very good wrestler, but didn't develop at the pace of Starocci/Brooks so was basically told to find somewhere else to wrestle (just like Haines and Nevills were)...But then he didn't transfer for some reason. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Billyhoyle said:

Dean is much better than Beard and Cael knew it, which is why he recruited him.  Hoffman is a very good wrestler, but didn't develop at the pace of Starocci/Brooks so was basically told to find somewhere else to wrestle (just like Haines and Nevills were)...But then he didn't transfer for some reason. 

Because he wanted to prove himself? Probably why guys stay at Iowa and PSU a la Daniel Dennis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...