Sign in to follow this  
Richard_Immel

Watch World Team Trials Live...

Speaking from an advertiser's perspective, it would be tough to justify the money to sponsor a webcast (or magazine ad or forum etc). Unfortunately, wrestlers don't speak with their wallets...when we look at an ROI it almost never works...and we have tried several major websites, all the major magazines and several major forums...

This part JB is spot on...not that anyone should be surprised...

-Jeff

WrestlingGear.Com

Some of these complaints are warranted, those who've experienced billing issues do not deserve such treatment. We've recently overhauled, among other things, our support workflow so subscribers should be able to get the help they need. If you need help, you can contact us: at support@flocasts.zendesk.com

HERE'S WHAT I CAN TELL YOU: Flowrestling will be putting together our greatest coverage ever for World Team Trials 2013. We've put plenty of resources and mind share behind this event, and we can guarantee that those who've Flo Pro subscriptions will get a top notch product -the best of the best.

As far as reoccurring billing goes...well, it's the industry standard. Your cable/internet bill is reoccurring, netflix billing is reoccurring, BigTenNetwork billing is reoccurring...I could go on and on.

JUST MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS THE BEST WRESTLING EVENT OF THE SUMMER LIVE. You'll regret it.

Fail.

Some of these complaints are warranted, those who've experienced billing issues do not deserve such treatment. We've recently overhauled, among other things, our support workflow so subscribers should be able to get the help they need. If you need help, you can contact us: at support@flocasts.zendesk.com

HERE'S WHAT I CAN TELL YOU: Flowrestling will be putting together our greatest coverage ever for World Team Trials 2013. We've put plenty of resources and mind share behind this event, and we can guarantee that those who've Flo Pro subscriptions will get a top notch product -the best of the best.

As far as reoccurring billing goes...well, it's the industry standard. Your cable/internet bill is reoccurring, netflix billing is reoccurring, BigTenNetwork billing is reoccurring...I could go on and on.

JUST MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS THE BEST WRESTLING EVENT OF THE SUMMER LIVE. You'll regret it.

Fail.

Ha, no kidding. What a joke.

I watched the entire thing with no problems whatsoever. Only thing that annoyed me was Jake Herbert. I'm a fan of his but he doesn't always have to be funny. Wrestling is serious sometimes. Bader is on the edge but with Herbert with him it's just way over the top. And is it me or does Bader seem to mix up the names or just forget stuff in almost EVERY match? I love the guy but my goodness he must have called Dake by Taylor's name and vice versa like 10 times.

I was on the phone with my brother who was watching Flo and I was following on Track and there was a good 10-15 second lag on the flo video. I would see the score change and ask him what happened and he did not know. So I played spoiler and told him when the scoring was coming.

I paid for the Flo subscription to watch wrestling. I have a couple of comments about it.

1. The buffering issues really detracted from the product. I missed some good action because of it.

2. Bader needs to stop yelling into the microphone.

I am alright with paying to watch wrestling. I am not alright paying for a series of still pictures instead of full-motion video.