Sign in to follow this  
Katie

Team race going into 3/19

All but PSU and Michigan have been mathematically eliminated from team-title contention.

PSU has 108 points, with five in the finals, and one in the consolation semis.

Michigan has 84.5 points, with two in the finals, and four in the consolation semis.

Can someone explain to me how close the race is?

Edited by Katie

I’m not going to run the numbers, but I’d guess it’s pretty much a situation where Michigan has to win all their matches tomorrow and Penn State has to lose all theirs(not counting bonus points). If Parris can beat Kerk, Penn State might only be up by 10 or so if Massa and either Lewan/Amine can get into the 3/4. But then all Penn State would need is one finalist to win even if Suriano/M. Amine get pins, which isn’t going to happen. 

It’s over, even Jimmy’s shutup about it. 

35 minutes ago, dubs said:

I’m not going to run the numbers, but I’d guess it’s pretty much a situation where Michigan has to win all their matches tomorrow and Penn State has to lose all theirs(not counting bonus points). If Parris can beat Kerk, Penn State might only be up by 10 or so if Massa and either Lewan/Amine can get into the 3/4. But then all Penn State would need is one finalist to win even if Suriano/M. Amine get pins, which isn’t going to happen. 

It’s over, even Jimmy’s shutup about it. 

The reason Michigan isnt going to win the team title is BECAUSE jimmy said they would. Whenever Jimmy makes a prediction, the exact opposite happens.

4 hours ago, BigTenFanboy said:

The reason Michigan isnt going to win the team title is BECAUSE jimmy said they would. Whenever Jimmy makes a prediction, the exact opposite happens.

By now, all you guys should have realized that is EXACTLY what he wants. When he first started posting, he gave his hand away showing he was as much of a PSU fan as anyone on here. 

His posts have an intention that I can’t believe any of you take seriously, let alone get all hot and bothered. There is no way he actually believed DeSanto or Michigan were going to win, nor basically any of the things that don’t put PSU in the most positive light. It is a schtick that should be obvious to all of you by now…

Edited by MSU158

1 minute ago, MSU158 said:

By now, all you guys should have realized that is EXACTLY what he wants. When he first started posting, he gave his hand away showing he was as much of a PSU fan as anyone on here. 

His posts have an intention that I can’t believe any of you take seriously, let alone get all hot and bothered. There is no way he actually believed DeSanto or Michigan were going to win, nor basically any of the things that don’t put PSU in the most positive light. It is a schtick that should be obvious to all of you by now…

Agreed. I think he realized long ago that the way to get the most pro-PSU content on here is to prime the pump with negative statements first.

I didn’t think ASU would be in it for a trophy but they have wrestled well and other teams have imploded. If the pac 12 finishes ahead of Iowa ….  Good season for Pac 12 … ASU in 3rd OSU with 4 AA and Stanford and Cal Poly in the hunt for top 20. 
now come join our conference!