Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Katie

Team race going into 3/19

Recommended Posts

All but PSU and Michigan have been mathematically eliminated from team-title contention.

PSU has 108 points, with five in the finals, and one in the consolation semis.

Michigan has 84.5 points, with two in the finals, and four in the consolation semis.

Can someone explain to me how close the race is?

Edited by Katie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m not going to run the numbers, but I’d guess it’s pretty much a situation where Michigan has to win all their matches tomorrow and Penn State has to lose all theirs(not counting bonus points). If Parris can beat Kerk, Penn State might only be up by 10 or so if Massa and either Lewan/Amine can get into the 3/4. But then all Penn State would need is one finalist to win even if Suriano/M. Amine get pins, which isn’t going to happen. 
 

It’s over, even Jimmy’s shutup about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, dubs said:

I’m not going to run the numbers, but I’d guess it’s pretty much a situation where Michigan has to win all their matches tomorrow and Penn State has to lose all theirs(not counting bonus points). If Parris can beat Kerk, Penn State might only be up by 10 or so if Massa and either Lewan/Amine can get into the 3/4. But then all Penn State would need is one finalist to win even if Suriano/M. Amine get pins, which isn’t going to happen. 
 

It’s over, even Jimmy’s shutup about it. 

The reason Michigan isnt going to win the team title is BECAUSE jimmy said they would. Whenever Jimmy makes a prediction, the exact opposite happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BigTenFanboy said:

The reason Michigan isnt going to win the team title is BECAUSE jimmy said they would. Whenever Jimmy makes a prediction, the exact opposite happens.

By now, all you guys should have realized that is EXACTLY what he wants. When he first started posting, he gave his hand away showing he was as much of a PSU fan as anyone on here. 
 

His posts have an intention that I can’t believe any of you take seriously, let alone get all hot and bothered. There is no way he actually believed DeSanto or Michigan were going to win, nor basically any of the things that don’t put PSU in the most positive light. It is a schtick that should be obvious to all of you by now…

Edited by MSU158

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MSU158 said:

By now, all you guys should have realized that is EXACTLY what he wants. When he first started posting, he gave his hand away showing he was as much of a PSU fan as anyone on here. 
 

His posts have an intention that I can’t believe any of you take seriously, let alone get all hot and bothered. There is no way he actually believed DeSanto or Michigan were going to win, nor basically any of the things that don’t put PSU in the most positive light. It is a schtick that should be obvious to all of you by now…

Agreed. I think he realized long ago that the way to get the most pro-PSU content on here is to prime the pump with negative statements first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn’t think ASU would be in it for a trophy but they have wrestled well and other teams have imploded. If the pac 12 finishes ahead of Iowa ….  Good season for Pac 12 … ASU in 3rd OSU with 4 AA and Stanford and Cal Poly in the hunt for top 20. 
now come join our conference! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...