goStanford18

NCAA Championships Day 3 Thread: Session V - Consolation Semis + Medal Matches

4 straight wins for Kerk over Parris .. don’t think Mason ever beats him again 

Kerkvleit dominates him this time, didn’t really look like Parris was close to a td at all…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Parris really plateauing or has the other blue chip competition stepped up? I mean, he beat up on Cassioppi last night and probably handles Wood. But Schultz, Kerk, and Steveson are all *expected* to be where they are domestically and internationally.

1 minute ago, VakAttack said:

Classic rock paper scissors at heavy. Cass undefeated against Kerk, Kerk dominates Parris now, Parris dominated Cass.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I'm interested to see Kerk against Wood.  Or Schultz eventually.  Does he struggle with Cass because and wrestle well against Parris because he struggles with bigger traditional heavies and is better against active/athletic guys?  Or is it just a thing where Cass has beat him?  

I'm interested to see Kerk against Wood.  Or Schultz eventually.  Does he struggle with Cass because and wrestle well against Parris because he struggles with bigger traditional heavies and is better against active/athletic guys?  Or is it just a thing where Cass has beat him?  
I think it's the size/skill combo, and not having to worry about size against a guy like Parris. He destroys less skilled big guys. I'd be interested to see the Schultz match. To bad Zeke ducked.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, 4awrestler said:

Also DeAugustino looks like a hobo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he's going for the "tier 1 operator" look. But yes he looks like he's out there wrestling for sandwiches.