BigTenFanboy

Nick Suriano.. "injury time was bogus"

On 3/20/2022 at 2:49 PM, 1032004 said:

Sure he’s got a big ego, but that’s different than saying he’s claiming Glory faked a neck injury. I don’t think he realized what happened.

Why bother commenting on it at all? All he had to do was give Glory credit for fighting hard in the match and then move on. I think whether he realized he was hurt not doesn't make any difference here.  It was just silly for him to make the comment either way.

I don't get why Suriano would even suspect the injury time as bogus.  It's not like Glory was about to give up a takedown or nearfall and cried out.  It would have been a weird thing to fake since it didn't appear to have any benefit for Glory at all.  Am i missing something?

9 hours ago, TFBJR said:

Mega was a college graaduate when nick was an incoming freshamn.  He "might have".   there were "hints".  Did you hear anything at  31 flavors?  Christ the guy crushed it and yet you can't get over him leaving PSU.  Suck it up. 

I'm not a PSU fan so why would I care if he left? I just don't like Suriano. Suck it up.

15 hours ago, Better Call Stall said:

I'm not a PSU fan so why would I care if he left? I just don't like Suriano. Suck it up.

You don't like him :(   So you throw out a bunch of conjecturee, maybes, hints to justify your dislike? 

My apologies, are you a 12 year old?  

3 hours ago, TFBJR said:

You don't like him :(   So you throw out a bunch of conjecturee, maybes, hints to justify your dislike? 

My apologies, are you a 12 year old?  

Read between the lines, dummy. It's not conjecture, I was doing him a favor by not pointing out specifics. ESPN talked about how KJ and the coashing staff say Suriano works hard and asks no questions but is basically a lone wolf in the program. When he was at PSU his social media was all about himself while his teammates put up group photos (no Suriano) and liked each other's posts it turned out that he was too full of himself to make friends while he was there. Get a clue, stupid.

On 3/23/2022 at 7:26 AM, Fletcher said:

Sat with the Michigan families thru every session (not on purpose). Suriano family had spotty attendance thru the consolation matches when the other Michigan kids were wrestling.

I also didn't love the "Team Amine" hats and "Amines vs. Everyone" t-shirts. How about just supporting your actual team instead of creating a fake team named after your kid?

Even though they are cousins, there were two Amines competing for Michigan.

23 minutes ago, ShakaAloha said:

Even though they are cousins, there were two Amines competing for Michigan.

Team Amiine v. Everuone seems contrived.  As far as I can tell, the Amines are generally well respected and have a lot of fans outside  of just  UMichigan

5 hours ago, Better Call Stall said:

Read between the lines, dummy. It's not conjecture, I was doing him a favor by not pointing out specifics. ESPN talked about how KJ and the coashing staff say Suriano works hard and asks no questions but is basically a lone wolf in the program. When he was at PSU his social media was all about himself while his teammates put up group photos (no Suriano) and liked each other's posts it turned out that he was too full of himself to make friends while he was there. Get a clue, stupid.

Unlike you. who seem to be a warm and lovable chap.  F off. 

9 hours ago, Better Call Stall said:

He seemed to still have a decent relationship with the PSU guys after he won his title at Rutgers

On 3/23/2022 at 2:15 PM, EM_1996 said:

I don't get why Suriano would even suspect the injury time as bogus.  It's not like Glory was about to give up a takedown or nearfall and cried out.  It would have been a weird thing to fake since it didn't appear to have any benefit for Glory at all.  Am i missing something?

I think he's just saying it threw him off by causing a break in his momentum or something in the match

On 3/23/2022 at 2:15 PM, EM_1996 said:

Yes you are missing the obvious. Glory deviously allowed Suriano to reverse him at rhe beginning of the second so that he would feel comfortable in the only position that Glory had any chance of scoring against him in.  Then he waited the rest of the period, purposefully got himself in an awkward position so that he could fake an injury at exactly the end of the period, allowing Suriano to choose at the beginning of the third, so that he would take down and fall right into the trap and a nightmare third period.  Glory = bogus.