Fletcher

Which NCAA champ could beat the NCAA champ a weight up?

On 3/21/2022 at 6:37 PM, Le duke said:

And I’m talking about the Nick Suriano that just won 125.

That Nick Suriano gets murdered by RBY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disagree- someone would win This match 2/3 times but I couldn't say which guy. I'm assuming they wrestle at 133 and Suriano has a season to bulk back up- the idea of a 125 pounder wrestling a 133 pounder is ridiculous. 

On 3/28/2022 at 8:23 PM, Wrestleknownothing said:

Incorrect use of the term strawman.

My argument is an example of extrapolation. I have extrapolated from freestyle results to make an assumption about folkstyle. I have also argued the extrapolation is valid.

And my response  was not directed at anything the OP did or did not say. It was was directed at your silly claim that freestyle is not "the same actual sport" as folkstyle, and your absurd belief that freestyle is to folkstyle as distance running is to pull ups.

Yeah...this is entirely disingenuous. This relies on people using some common sense and context from the match.

For instance...if I said Vito(had he won) could have gone up and beat Yianni because he's beaten him in the past...that's a totally meaningless match too long in the past.

Now if you have two elite Wrestlers like Lee and Yianni and Lee and they JUST wrestled a year ago and it was pretty one-sided, then I think you can speculate about that match. There's some common sense that should be used here.

On 4/8/2022 at 12:01 AM, fanta said:

It's 100% true. He saving it till he is an Olympic Champion.

LOL...and what does he think is gonna happen? If he..."holds it in," he's going to be like that Jason Mamoa commercial and layers of muscle will just start falling off?

Although...hey, maybe THAT'S why he looks like a big 74 pounder at 157?

10 hours ago, Mokoma said:

Oops, thought he had.  So who is the 2nd that someone mentioned earlier?

I think they were referring to Lee over Johnny D, albeit it was Freestyle.  A controlling Freestyle victory only two points away from a tech...

On 4/11/2022 at 7:30 AM, nhs67 said:

I think they were referring to Lee over Johnny D, albeit it was Freestyle.  A controlling Freestyle victory only two points away from a tech...

That’s the one, but who is the 2nd?