Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Cinnabon

What will Gable's WWE character be?

His brother is already in WWE so I wonder if they pair them up and give them some corny name "The Bash Brothers"

Or if he's solo does he start out as a face or a heel?  I could see them taking a Brock Lesnar route but Steveson just doesn't look that big and bad compared to a beast like Lesnar.

Or maybe they take the Kurt Angle approach where they sing his NCAA and Olympic  accolades making the fans despise him?

2 hours ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

His brother is already in WWE so I wonder if they pair them up and give them some corny name "The Bash Brothers"

Or if he's solo does he start out as a face or a heel?  I could see them taking a Brock Lesnar route but Steveson just doesn't look that big and bad compared to a beast like Lesnar.

Or maybe they take the Kurt Angle approach where they sing his NCAA and Olympic  accolades making the fans despise him?

He should just be himself and show all his vulnerabilities and hopes.

Edited by Katie

If they are smart they will keep him in developmental (ie NXT) for awhile to help him work on his character development and mic skills.  Lack of those are often what causes fans to lose interest and ends a WWE career early.  But the WWEs need for new talent and to cash in on Gables semi-popularity (among none freestyle/folkstyle people) may cause them to push him out earlier than necessary.  

1 hour ago, JeanGuy said:

Bob Backlund, Kurt Angle part three. Then he will turn heel and then go for redemption. Normal WWE arc.

Actually part 8.

Part 3 and 4 were Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin. Part 5 was Jack Swagger (Jake Hager) Part 6 and 7 were Chad Gable (Chas Betts) and Jason Jordan (Nathan Everett)