30 minutes ago, Idaho said:

You would think that a guy who just survived (as well as others) a horrific crash that you are responsible for would learn a few life lessons…like humility. If this doesn’t do it, what will? Just became a  Hastings fan. 

Not saying that Ferrari doesn't need a lesson in humility, but making fun of someone's life-threatening accident is also not a great look, regardless of why it happened.

38 minutes ago, Idaho said:

You would think that a guy who just survived (as well as others) a horrific crash that you are responsible for would learn a few life lessons…like humility. If this doesn’t do it, what will? Just became a  Hastings fan. 

A acquaintance of mine flipped his car on a lonely stretch of the Crooked Road near Galax, VA. He was trapped inside when the car caught fire. As his synthetic windbreaker was melting into his melting flesh, a car drove past. Two strangers dragged him out and got him to the ER. He had burns all over and was face down in a hospital bed for months, subject to all sorts of procedures, and then had to learn how to walk again. He ended up making a complete recovery save the scars. One would think that those scars would serve as a reminder of the kindness of strangers and inspire some kind of gratitude. But, it did not. The guy is still an ass who believes "Alone I did it!" 

Point is that trials like these might not change people as much as highlight or even amplify what made them who they were in the first place. What did David Foster Wallace say? "Although, of course, you end up becoming yourself "

Edited by jackwebster

3 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I'm just trying to understand his emoji game. The one where he has smoke pouring from a car makes sense, it's the rest I struggle with.

I think I may have solved (by inspection) the 

Ferrari ∩ Emojis ∩ Logic = {}

I am working on a more general case:
Ferrari ≠ Logic
I have yet to come up with a formal proof, but am nearly certain it is the case through the application of Fuzzy Set Theory.

(Who knew that I was being taught emojis back in primary school in the 60s?)

5 hours ago, 1032004 said:

Why emojis right next to the word you just typed?  Does he get paid per emoji and worry that his fans wont get the message without him typing the words?

9 hours ago, Stl said:

Not saying that Ferrari doesn't need a lesson in humility, but making fun of someone's life-threatening accident is also not a great look, regardless of why it happened.

Making fun and reality checks are two different things.  Neither of which make a difference to Ferrari it seems. 

Edited by Idaho

9 hours ago, Stl said:

Ok, but everyone survived, he said he's fine, and it seems like he isn't even in any trouble with OSU or the police. The joke was really funny, so let's just all lighten up and enjoy it.