Sign in to follow this  
aknipp

Officials mistake Labriola vs Kemerrer

I thought that was a pretty clear TD.  Labs was on his back and didn't have his hands clasped on Kemerer's leg.  Obviously the issue here was the improper denial of the appeal.

Then again, what do I know?  They reviewed the Eierman/Kizhan Clarke "danger rule" challenge for like 20 minutes and I thought it was (unfortunately for the Eierman) not even close.

Replay sucks.  This is a recording.  Wrestle the match. Raise someone's hand.  Bitch about it later.  Just like happens now, but without the 20 minute delays and the lung breaks which defeat the purpose of the sport and the mistakes made by the replay officials layered on top of the mistakes made by the mat officials.   

1 hour ago, GockeS said:

at least we dont have things like what happened to cary kolat 

The pure definition of "travesty".  How the man is even sane after all that happened, is beyond me.  No wonder he keeps those boxes stuffed in the shed out back...

i'm still mad that the NF points were awarded to Glory instead of Arujau. obviously changed everything about what followed because Arujau had to take chances he wouldn't have with a lead. i don't think Cornell challenged, and doubt they'd have won the challenge - but I also think Glory loses a challenge if it's called for Vito on the mat.