Antitroll2828

Off-season transfer Portal

3 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Well where does Luca fit now?

Not sure where wrestlestat is sourcing this info or just making an assumption, but they have Demas now listed as the 141 for Cal Poly (which if true makes me think there was more to the weight class that caused him to want to leave Oklahoma)

1 hour ago, flyingcement said:

Not sure where wrestlestat is sourcing this info or just making an assumption, but they have Demas now listed as the 141 for Cal Poly (which if true makes me think there was more to the weight class that caused him to want to leave Oklahoma)

He is going on the California Kale diet.  

12 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

Ohio St trying to poach Minnesota recruits? 

Poach? Chittum is also visiting Virginia Tech and Iowa it’s called somebody re-opened his recruitment having some doubts about his verbal to Minnesota. 

Poaching is having your 125 pounders daddy calling other wrestlers to ask about their “ACL recovery” 

Edited by Riz23

2 hours ago, Riz23 said:

Poach? Chittum is also visiting Virginia Tech and Iowa it’s called somebody re-opened his recruitment having some doubts about his verbal to Minnesota. 

Poaching is having your 125 pounders daddy calling other wrestlers to ask about their “ACL recovery” 

Okay, CultMinnow Jr.  Why, when directly asked to provide proof by said 125lber's Faja did Minnow back off, tuck his tail, and act like Mr. 125lber's Faja wasn't speaking at him directly?

Swatford's brother, unless Brands has him doing this to stir the pot for free tickets or something, is going to get Swatford booted.  You would think you can trust your actual brother to keep his mouth shut, yeah?

Keep drinking that scummy kool-aid man and you're not going to get the appropriate nutrition to surthrive.  Mud has minerals but not the good ones.  It's still only wet dirt.

Edited by nhs67

1 hour ago, nhs67 said:

Okay, CultMinnow Jr.  Why, when directly asked to provide proof by said 125lber's Faja did Minnow back off, tuck his tail, and act like Mr. 125lber's Faja wasn't speaking at him directly?

Swatford's brother, unless Brands has him doing this to stir the pot for free tickets or something, is going to get Swatford booted.  You would think you can trust your actual brother to keep his mouth shut, yeah?

Keep drinking that scummy kool-aid man and you're not going to get the appropriate nutrition to surthrive.  Mud has minerals but not the good ones.  It's still only wet dirt.

There is actually text message proof provided by Mineo in his private group between him and Larry Lee… 

unless he used a burner fake number for Larry Lee and texted himself.

but your not going to troll me like you do everybody else, I surf multiple outlets that all have different views and styles of getting info. 

Edited by Riz23

3 minutes ago, randyfoxwell said:

What is this referring to?

It’s an accusation that Spencer Lee’s dad Larry Lee was calling the Willits family and Austin O’Connor to “talk about their ACLs” but trying to sway the kids into the portal and to Iowa City.  

Mineo posted screenshots of an exchange between him and Larry Lee. 

Larry has publicly denied it. 

8 minutes ago, Riz23 said:

It’s an accusation that Spencer Lee’s dad Larry Lee was calling the Willits family and Austin O’Connor to “talk about their ACLs” but trying to sway the kids into the portal and to Iowa City.  

He has also asked for him to publicly show proof as well, and so far he has not.

His little cult group, which I am in - Minnow Bless, is nothing more than an attempted lynch mob that has failed.

15 minutes ago, Riz23 said:

There is actually text message proof provided by Mineo in his private group between him and Larry Lee… 

unless he used a burner fake number for Larry Lee and texted himself.

but your not going to troll me like you do everybody else, I surf multiple outlets that all have different views and styles of getting info. 

Asking for actual, public proof is trolling?

Ha.

4 hours ago, Riz23 said:

I agree. My use of the word there was a bridge too far.

1 hour ago, Riz23 said:

He admitted to talking with the Willits' father.  But he claimed it was just 2 old friends catching up.  I don't believe he addressed the O'Connor accusation.