Antitroll2828

Off-season transfer Portal

2 hours ago, nhs67 said:

Okay, CultMinnow Jr.  Why, when directly asked to provide proof by said 125lber's Faja did Minnow back off, tuck his tail, and act like Mr. 125lber's Faja wasn't speaking at him directly?

Swatford's brother, unless Brands has him doing this to stir the pot for free tickets or something, is going to get Swatford booted.  You would think you can trust your actual brother to keep his mouth shut, yeah?

Keep drinking that scummy kool-aid man and you're not going to get the appropriate nutrition to surthrive.  Mud has minerals but not the good ones.  It's still only wet dirt.

what did Swafford's brother do now?

7 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

what did Swafford's brother do now?

Nothing new, I don't think.

He was the one chatterboxing it up with Minnow about the Kemerererer stuffs.

Someone has been chatterboxing it up with Minnow about the Mr. Lee stuffs as well.  O'Connor and the UNC staff aren't touching it.  Mr. Lee has refuted it and the Iowa staff isn't touching it.  Where is it coming from then?

I am just pulling at straws, just like my hero - Minnow.

It actually makes me cringe writing that.

6 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Nothing new, I don't think.

He was the one chatterboxing it up with Minnow about the Kemerererer stuffs.

Someone has been chatterboxing it up with Minnow about the Mr. Lee stuffs as well.  O'Connor and the UNC staff aren't touching it.  Mr. Lee has refuted it and the Iowa staff isn't touching it.  Where is it coming from then?

I am just pulling at straws, just like my hero - Minnow.

It actually makes me cringe writing that.

Mr. Lee didn't exactly refute it though...

7 hours ago, Riz23 said:

Poach? Chittum is also visiting Virginia Tech and Iowa it’s called somebody re-opened his recruitment having some doubts about his verbal to Minnesota. 

Poaching is having your 125 pounders daddy calling other wrestlers to ask about their “ACL recovery” 

What is chittum’s projected weight class in college? He’s a stud and I’d love to see him at VT but if he’s a 149/157 guy, he may not start right away or even after shirting with Henson and Andonion locking down 149 and 157 for VT

Here’s my Chittum take as a Gopher fan. There was a point in time where early verbals meant something. At this point in time they mean zero and until these out of state blue chippers sign on the dotted line I never believe they are coming anymore.  There was a time when Minnesota got the Jared Lawrence, Damion Hahn, Schlatter bros, Kish, Reiter but those days are long gone making classes with multiple national pieces. 

Is Tagen Jamison wrestling at Minnesota next year? He signed last year but wrestled at the RTC this year. Is Chittum opening up recruiting again because of the abuse he took today from Jamison? 

Jeremiah Reno of Nebraska is in the transfer portal. He was a 4x undefeated state champ from Missouri, and Mizzou has a track record of transferring in Missouri kids that initially went out of state - Connor Brown, Matt Schmitt, Grant Leeth, Connor Flynn all come to mind right away.

51 minutes ago, Griff the BullRam said:

Jeremiah Reno of Nebraska is in the transfer portal. He was a 4x undefeated state champ from Missouri, and Mizzou has a track record of transferring in Missouri kids that initially went out of state - Connor Brown, Matt Schmitt, Grant Leeth, Connor Flynn all come to mind right away.

Been watching Reno since little league. An outstanding wrestler. Looks like he’s still on the small side of 125 even after a couple years in a college room. Would he beat Surtin or the other 125s in the room at Mizzou? Not sure myself. I’d like to have him as it’s hard to find 125 kids especially if they might be career 125. 

8 hours ago, Griff the BullRam said:

Interesting, wrestlestat shows Cronin as coming back for a 7th year, is that true?   I think there was also rumors of Dryden dropping to 125?

Speaking of wrestlestat, I hadn't noticed that they now have a "Transfer portal" icon when you go to the team rosters.  Just looking at Nebraska, Tucker Sjomeling is also in there.  Not amazing results but does have some "good losses" including 4-1 to Desanto and 10-8 to Lucas Byrd, although looks like he's projected at 141.

8 hours ago, Mizzoufan01 said:

Been watching Reno since little league. An outstanding wrestler. Looks like he’s still on the small side of 125 even after a couple years in a college room. Would he beat Surtin or the other 125s in the room at Mizzou? Not sure myself. I’d like to have him as it’s hard to find 125 kids especially if they might be career 125. 

They wrestled right after high school and Surtin teched him. I don't remember exactly what event it was, maybe East Vs West or something? It wasn't close at all.

1 hour ago, flanders said:

They wrestled right after high school and Surtin teched him. I don't remember exactly what event it was, maybe East Vs West or something? It wasn't close at all.

I remember that. Border Brawl at Union Station. Surtin was huge compared to Reno. I have no ties to Liberty, I’m from the STL side. I’ve always liked Surtin hence why I said I wasn’t sure Mizzou was a good fit for Reno. 

Is Tagen Jamison wrestling at Minnesota next year? He signed last year but wrestled at the RTC this year. Is Chittum opening up recruiting again because of the abuse he took today from Jamison? 

Jamison had always intended on going 141, but it’s seeming that might not be possible and he has been beating Chittum quite a bit I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, poorwrestler said:

Jamison had always intended on going 141, but it’s seeming that might not be possible and he has been beating Chittum quite a bit I think.

Do we have confirmation  he has been beating chittum, or is it just based on Chittum leaving potentially?

Well he did just beat him 12-3 at the US open

To be clear, though, I still think Chittum has NCAA champ potential and still very much want him to stay in MN.

37 minutes ago, poorwrestler said:

Well he did just beat him 12-3 at the US open

Was Chittum supposed to wrestle Freestyle but pulled out?

Edit: Nevermind I found the result

Edited by juniorvarsity
typo