Jump to content
Antitroll2828

Off-season transfer Portal

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, TripNSweep said:

Kordell is back. Could be the first 5x Pac12 champ. 

 

1 hour ago, Idaho said:

First and last ..... He will have a tough road to get that done, but ti could happen. 

I have Truax.  He is just simply better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, TripNSweep said:

I would take KD over him. 

 

50 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

 

I have Truax.  He is just simply better.

Yep - I will take the 2x AA ... There will be another tough 197 in at the Pac12 as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So with ASU returning both of the Norfleet they gotta have a top 5 team

125 -  2x AA Brandon Courtney

133 - 2x AA Michael McGhee

141 - Jesse Vasquez 

149 - 2x AA Kyle Parco

157 - 2x AA Jacori Teemer

165 - Kendall Norfleet (?) / Tony Negron

174 - Cael Valencia

184 - 1x NQ Anthony Montalvo

197 - 4x NQ Kordell Norfleet

285 - 2x AA Cohlton Schultz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IcecoldIsaac said:

So with ASU returning both of the Norfleet they gotta have a top 5 team

125 -  2x AA Brandon Courtney

133 - 2x AA Michael McGhee

141 - Jesse Vasquez 

149 - 2x AA Kyle Parco

157 - 2x AA Jacori Teemer

165 - Kendall Norfleet (?) / Tony Negron

174 - Cael Valencia

184 - 1x NQ Anthony Montalvo

197 - 4x NQ Kordell Norfleet

285 - 2x AA Cohlton Schultz

They will be top 5 .... Schultz could win it minus Steveson - 285 is a 4 horse race....  I think their results at the NCAA will be similar to where they have been.... I think if Teemer can make a jump he could be a threat at 157...  They should land somewhere between 3-5. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, IcecoldIsaac said:

So with ASU returning both of the Norfleet they gotta have a top 5 team

125 -  2x AA Brandon Courtney

133 - 2x AA Michael McGhee

141 - Jesse Vasquez 

149 - 2x AA Kyle Parco

157 - 2x AA Jacori Teemer

165 - Kendall Norfleet (?) / Tony Negron

174 - Cael Valencia

184 - 1x NQ Anthony Montalvo

197 - 4x NQ Kordell Norfleet

285 - 2x AA Cohlton Schultz

If Vasquez stays healthy he is going to be a tough out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

If Vasquez can't stay healthy, do they do the shuffle bump?

Chlebove probably goes at 41 if that happens. 41, 84 and 74 were deep dark holes last year. Montalvo, Valencia and Vasquez have filled them. I admit I questioned why Coleman started at 74 despite getting majored by Valencia in the wrestle offs. Zeke was playing the long game and it looks like it could pay off. With this lineup seeing 8 or more AAs wouldn't be out of the question and could lead to a team title. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

That is cool and great.

RBY will techfall him so damn easily.

RBY will win easily but I don't see how someone who had zero TF's against top 30 opponents last year will suddenly start doing so with ease. Especially since, based on what Ive read and heard, he already has one eye pointed towards MMA (PSU fans please correct me on this last point if I'm wrong).

That being said, not sure Im going to pick Teske to AA at 133

Edited by Mr. Poopy butthole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mr. Poopy butthole said:

RBY will win easily but I don't see how someone who had zero TF's against top 30 opponents last year will suddenly start doing so with ease. Especially since, based on what Ive read and heard, he already has one eye pointed towards MMA (PSU fans please correct me on this last point if I'm wrong).

That being said, not sure Im going to pick Teske to AA at 133

Because it is Teske, a former PSU flake-out, moving up in weight after never having AA'd at 125.

It's going to happen, mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nhs67 said:

Because it is Teske, a former PSU flake-out, moving up in weight after never having AA'd at 125.

It's going to happen, mate.

RBY certainly has the talent to do so, and Teske only had 1 good year at UNI so the jury is out on how good he actually is. I wouldn't bet on a TF though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mr. Poopy butthole said:

RBY certainly has the talent to do so, and Teske only had 1 good year at UNI so the jury is out on how good he actually is. I wouldn't bet on a TF though 

I don't think RBY would come back if he wasn't committed to making Fix be the best to never win it.  Also, blessed be Cael.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

I don't think RBY would come back if he wasn't committed to making Fix be the best to never win it.  Also, blessed be Cael.

That's a good point! Believe me I'd love to see it (Fix never win). I just don't think it's preposterous to say that RBY is far from a guarantee to TF Teske. I'd be even willing to put doge coin or a sig bet on the line...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If God forbid, something happens to Spencer Lee, instead of yanking Ayala off redshirt, Teske is a solid plug this year.  At 133 he makes sure that Schriever doesn't get too comfy with that starting spot.  Schriever seems a bit injury prone himself.  Some good competition in the room.  I don't think this move was supposed to be the one that puts Iowa over the top.  But it certainly doesn't make them any weaker. 

Edited by flyingcement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...