Antitroll2828

Off-season transfer Portal

1 minute ago, nhs67 said:

Difficult to be 4th on the Depth Chart when you have three rostered 149lbers?

Covid year he was behind, Lovett, Hardy, and Parrish. Was barely in the room this year. Hopefully he finds success at Illinois. For that to happen though, he’s going to have to change his work ethic (not my opinion, heard from more then a few guys)

13 hours ago, Scourge197 said:

It's sometimes difficult to read sarcasm on these boards...so I'm just gonna assume the "some data suggesting they(Stanford) have quality graduate school programs," was you making a bit of a joke...as was the suggestion that Woods wouldn't be able to crack PSUs lineup.

Lost 3-2 to Lee in the Semis, then lost 3-2 to SeeBass in the Consolation Semis. And you think he'd have a problem cracking Penn State's lineup?

Woods is a stud. A NC contender. I'm thinking it's a safe bet if he were to transfer to Penn State, RBY wouldn't bump up to 141 for some reason and if that was on the table, I'm sure Woods would take it into consideration as he'd likely prefer not to bump up to 149, but REAL unlikely it'd be because a Freshmen blocks him.

I agree Woods is a more proven contender.  But I think a bumped up RBY beats him.  Woods might be the favorite against Bartlett down at 141 as Bartlett up at 149 has been uneven.  But Bartlett at 141 may be far more competititve.  I don't think Bartlett is a freshman, although these labels are less clear in these unusual pandemic wresting times.  Bartlett has had a lot of time in the PSU room and may be ready to compete at the highest levels.  Or maybe not.

6 minutes ago, Elevator said:

I agree Woods is a more proven contender.  But I think a bumped up RBY beats him.  Woods might be the favorite against Bartlett down at 141 as Bartlett up at 149 has been uneven.  But Bartlett at 141 may be far more competititve.  I don't think Bartlett is a freshman, although these labels are less clear in these unusual pandemic wresting times.  Bartlett has had a lot of time in the PSU room and may be ready to compete at the highest levels.  Or maybe not.

If Woods comes to PSU, Bartlett redshirts. Period.

8 hours ago, Elevator said:

Yeah...I'm sure Bartlett would be more competitive at 141. Still very unlikely to be on Woods level. Particularly given that you think just spending time in the PSU room makes NQs inherently turn into NCs...so wouldn't someone who is already a NC challenger also get a bump from Wrestling in Penn State?

Also, I'm clearly NOT talking about Bartlett, I was replying to your suggestion that Woods would ALSO lose at 149 to SVN;

"Maybe RBY bumps to 141 and SVN wins the spot at 149, with BB redshirting?  Woods might win a spot, but the room will have some good competition any way you slice it."   

I am realizing you were dead serious about the "some data" suggesting that Stanford has some pretty good graduate programs. Yes, there is "some data" to support this!

also HWT  Slavikouski from Harvard.  Was 30-8 as a true freshman going into cancelled 2020 tournament.  Looks like he got injured against Gas Tank Gary but not before beating Orndorff and this year's 6th place finisher Davison.

5 minutes ago, BSUBroncoDynasty said:

Keep an eye on Ferrari. I don't believe he is currently enrolled at OSU. 

I heard he's transferring to PSU. 

just kidding

36 minutes ago, BSUBroncoDynasty said:

Keep an eye on Ferrari. I don't believe he is currently enrolled at OSU. 

At the same time it's not surprising since he was set to miss a lot of school. 

2 minutes ago, BSUBroncoDynasty said:

Sure, but his buddy that he got in the crash with is still enrolled at OSU. 

Same crash...different injuries....different situations. Or maybe they are both transferring to PSU together. 

7 minutes ago, BSUBroncoDynasty said:

Too injured for school, but not injured enough to miss Vegas with Masvidal and Wrestlemania this weekend. 

If he missed 3-4 weeks of school because of the accident, surgery, recovery then maybe he dropped before the deadline to drop because he had already missed a lot of classes. After that he can do what he wants if he is able. TBH, I don't really care - I was just giving a logical response to what might have happened with school since you were starting the transfer rumor. 

On 3/25/2022 at 11:15 PM, flyingcement said:

So we have 

125: Stevo Poulin

133: Joe Heilmann

141: Wyatt Henson , Caleb Rea 

149: Dom Demas, Sammy Hillegas 

157:

165: Jacob Null

174: Kennedy Monday

184: Rocky Jordan, Tate Samuelson 

197:

285:Yaraslau Slavikouski