Jump to content
Antitroll2828

Off-season transfer Portal

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Antitroll2828 said:

Can we not ruin this thread with nonsense like all the others on here  and it keep it strictly transfers and wrestling 

Maybe the forum can be set up so that you can approve/disapprove everything before it gets posted.  Or then again maybe some people like a little humor with their wrestling....

BTW, if it were me, I'd end a question with a question mark.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, TripNSweep said:

Wondering where the chorus of him being an AA or NCAA finalist/champion is now. 

Even his h8rs didn't see him flaming out with this intensity.  I hope the guy makes amends and gets this behavior behind him.  Further, it would be nice to see him back in school with a couple years of eligibility.  I could see him being an AA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Even his h8rs didn't see him flaming out with this intensity.  I hope the guy makes amends and gets this behavior behind him.  Further, it would be nice to see him back in school with a couple years of eligibility.  I could see him being an AA.

I wasn't shouting his name from the rooftops nor was I a hater.

He came in with EVERYTHING to prove and he leaves the same way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Plasmodium said:

Even his h8rs didn't see him flaming out with this intensity.  I hope the guy makes amends and gets this behavior behind him.  Further, it would be nice to see him back in school with a couple years of eligibility.  I could see him being an AA.

Yeah I think it is relevant to the thread - is his legal situation cleared up?  If so I could certainly see a team taking a chance on him. It does look like he (and his wife) are listed in tOSU’s student directory.

Besides, everyone knew tOSU was likely a bad choice for him to improve his bottom wrestling….

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Yeah I think it is relevant to the thread - is his legal situation cleared up?  If so I could certainly see a team taking a chance on him. It does look like he (and his wife) are listed in tOSU’s student directory.

Besides, everyone knew tOSU was likely a bad choice for him to improve his bottom wrestling….

 

Look what ISU has done with Bastida.

He should have stayed there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Plasmodium said:

Even his h8rs didn't see him flaming out with this intensity.  I hope the guy makes amends and gets this behavior behind him.  Further, it would be nice to see him back in school with a couple years of eligibility.  I could see him being an AA.

I think he should find a D2 or NAIA. I could have and did predict he wouldn't pan out like everyone thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are some baseless predictions about some of the higher rated transfer portal guys:

(8) 174 Matt Finesilver: Michigan

(9) 285 Yaraslau Slavikouski: Virginia Tech

(12) 149 Dom Demas: Iowa State

(15) 184 Tate Samuelson: Nebraska

(17) 184 Rocky Jordan: Chattanooga (based on rumors)

(19) 184 Anthony Montalvo: Arizona State

(21) 133 Joe Heilmann: Drexel

(31) 165 Andrew Nicholson: North Carolina

(31) 197 Jacob Ferreira: Rutgers

(34) 141 Wyatt Henson: Michigan

(35) 157 Avery Bassett: Pittsburgh

(36) 141 Sam Hillegas: West Virginia

Edited by flyingcement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

Here are some baseless predictions about some of the higher rated transfer portal guys:

(8) 174 Matt Finesilver: Michigan

(9) 285 Yaraslau Slavikouski: Virginia Tech

(12) 149 Dom Demas: Iowa State

(15) 184 Tate Samuelson: Nebraska

(17) 184 Rocky Jordan: Chattanooga (based on rumors)

(19) 184 Anthony Montalvo: Arizona State

(21) 133 Joe Heilmann: Drexel

(31) 165 Andrew Nicholson: North Carolina

(31) 197 Jacob Ferreira: Rutgers

(34) 141 Wyatt Henson: Michigan

(35) 157 Avery Bassett: Pittsburgh

(36) 141 Sam Hillegas: West Virginia

What about Kennedy?

Despite what I have said, I would absolutely be down with him going to UofM and giving it a go.  If he earns the spot over Walker, then so be it.

Add Finesilver to the mix at 184 for them?  I love it.  I am only speculating that Finesilver goes 184.  I do believe he has freestyle aspirations, which means he will be shooting for 86kg (189lbs).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So how do we think this lineup pans out for UofM?

125 - Medley

133 - Ragusin

141 - Henson

149 - Lamer

157 - Lewan

165 - Amine

174 - Kennedy/Walker

184 - Finesilver/Bullock

197 - Samuelson/Rogers

285 - Parris

Honestly, a lot of potential AA in there, but onky one surefire one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, nhs67 said:

So how do we think this lineup pans out for UofM?

125 - Medley

133 - Ragusin

141 - Henson

149 - Lamer

157 - Lewan

165 - Amine

174 - Kennedy/Walker

184 - Finesilver/Bullock

197 - Samuelson/Rogers

285 - Parris

Honestly, a lot of potential AA in there, but onky one surefire one.

Seems like Amine and Parris should be considered sure fire to me.  A few others like Ragusin and Lewan just on the cusp.  If the cards fall like this, they could remain in the top three in spite of the number of important seniors they have moving on this year.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, flyingcement said:

Here are some baseless predictions about some of the higher rated transfer portal guys:

(8) 174 Matt Finesilver: Michigan

(9) 285 Yaraslau Slavikouski: Virginia Tech

(12) 149 Dom Demas: Iowa State

(15) 184 Tate Samuelson: Nebraska

(17) 184 Rocky Jordan: Chattanooga (based on rumors)

(19) 184 Anthony Montalvo: Arizona State

(21) 133 Joe Heilmann: Drexel

(31) 165 Andrew Nicholson: North Carolina

(31) 197 Jacob Ferreira: Rutgers

(34) 141 Wyatt Henson: Michigan

(35) 157 Avery Bassett: Pittsburgh

(36) 141 Sam Hillegas: West Virginia

Montalvo makes  a lot of sense for ASU. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BerniePragle said:

Maybe the forum can be set up so that you can approve/disapprove everything before it gets posted.  Or then again maybe some people like a little humor with their wrestling....

BTW, if it were me, I'd end a question with a question mark.

I thought it was a statement?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, nhs67 said:

So how do we think this lineup pans out for UofM?

125 - Medley

133 - Ragusin

141 - Henson

149 - Lamer

157 - Lewan

165 - Amine

174 - Kennedy/Walker

184 - Finesilver/Bullock

197 - Samuelson/Rogers

285 - Parris

Honestly, a lot of potential AA in there, but onky one surefire one.

You don’t think Parris will as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...