Sign in to follow this  
BobDole

Final X brought to you by.....

Tezos... 

Per the wikipedia
Tezos is a decentralized open-source blockchain that can execute peer-to-peer transactions and serve as a platform for deploying smart contracts. The native cryptocurrency for the Tezos blockchain is the tez which has the symbol XTZ.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tezos

It looks like this Tezos stuff has a stake in FloSports as some of their other events are sponsored by the company.

https://cryptopotato.com/flosports-partners-with-tezos-to-boost-fan-engagement/

the "stake" is an event sponsorship. pretty common in sports, not so common in wrestling. Tezos has also been sponsoring lots of FloGrappling events, a site that CP also directs, so I doubt we'll see any changes to FRL now that Tezos is also sponsoring Final X as well. 

7 hours ago, Jaroslav Hasek said:

the "stake" is an event sponsorship. pretty common in sports, not so common in wrestling. Tezos has also been sponsoring lots of FloGrappling events, a site that CP also directs, so I doubt we'll see any changes to FRL now that Tezos is also sponsoring Final X as well. 

Are you getting paid in cryptocurrency these days? 

On 3/29/2022 at 7:04 AM, BobDole said:

Are you getting paid in cryptocurrency these days? 

Does crypto still work for you these days?  Seems time value currency would be worthless up or down there.   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 3/28/2022 at 10:31 PM, Husker_Du said:

i tried for years to get CP to believe that aliens exist. he'll come around at some point. 

That aliens exist somewhere in the universe or that they visit earth undetected?  

Edited by Billyhoyle

On 4/27/2022 at 4:22 PM, Billyhoyle said:

Fortune favors the brave!!! My dad listened to Matt Damon and lost all his money. 

Lol.

Damon may have played a former CIA Agent, a math savant, and a para military hero in the movies, a now a crypto salesman, but he is simply reading someone else's words.

Never forget, it is all just an act. 

11 hours ago, TBar1977 said:

Lol.

Damon may have played a former CIA Agent, a math savant, and a para military hero in the movies, a now a crypto salesman, but he is simply reading someone else's words.

How dare you attempt to burst my bubble.

On 4/29/2022 at 8:31 AM, TBar1977 said:

Lol.

To be fair, the math savant was at least partially his own words as he cowrote the screen play with Affleck (and won an Oscar)

Edited by Jim L