Sign in to follow this  
youngotti

TP & Esco unleash next single

Old people said the same crap about Elvis.

Elvis' style of music wasn't associated with people gunning one another down or glamorizing violent crime either.

How do you feel about Johnny Cash?

Those goofs are repugnant and so is that sewage they try and pass off as music. They think they are sweet and "real".......goofs all the way.

oh this is turning into the best fight thread of the year.

you know what is really strange? If these two were a successful duo, like One Direction is as a group, all of y’all would be boasting about how wrestling shaped them and molded them and was THE KEY to their success.

These guys are two of your OWN. Bless their musical hearts and just wish them the best! And carry on.

Those goofs are repugnant and so is that sewage they try and pass off as music. They think they are sweet and "real".......goofs all the way.

oh this is turning into the best fight thread of the year.

you know what is really strange? If these two were a successful duo, like One Direction is as a group, all of y’all would be boasting about how wrestling shaped them and molded them and was THE KEY to their success.

These guys are two of your OWN. Bless their musical hearts and just wish them the best! And carry on.

I'd still say they were lousy.

How many other musicians have sang about amateur wrestling and promoted it in their music in a positive light? None. I'm not a huge hip hop and rap guy myself, but I can appreciate when someone is trying to do something positive for the sport I love. Secondly through their music, maybe they are trying to shift the image associated with hip hop from negative to positive.

You'd think we'd as a whole realize this and support these two in their efforts. Nope!

If they were as popular as One D., they probably would be real good as well.

But maybe you are right Trip. Maybe the music is lousy. But as I said before, I do think the music (not lyrics) in this latest song is not bad at all. And I still disagree with calling them “goofs.”

TripNSweep, wow, what a narrow-minded, uneducated, ignorant view. I am embarrassed you call yourself a wrestling fan.

Whether you like them or not, they are working hard and there music in no way whatsoever flaunts any violence, gang or other stereotypes you portrayed.

Get a clue dude!

TripNSweep, wow, what a narrow-minded, uneducated, ignorant view. I am embarrassed you call yourself a wrestling fan.

Whether you like them or not, they are working hard and there music in no way whatsoever flaunts any violence, gang or other stereotypes you portrayed.

Get a clue dude!

1. The music is terrible, they could be singing about anything and it'd still suck. It doesn't matter that it happens to be about wrestling.

2. The genre of music this happens to be in most cases glorifies violent criminal activity. Not saying these guys are, but it obviously attracts the wrong types of people and bad things happen. Like the double homicide at the hip hop concert venue in my neighborhood.

Trip, your #1 is 100% subjective and your #2 So your telling me no one has been killed at a country western bar/concert?

People get beat up and probably killed at hard rock concerts as well.

Why paint them with that brush when they don't advocate violence or drugs? I'm not even a fan of rap.

Trip, your #1 is 100% subjective and your #2 So your telling me no one has been killed at a country western bar/concert?

People get beat up and probably killed at hard rock concerts as well.

Why paint them with that brush when they don't advocate violence or drugs? I'm not even a fan of rap.

It's not them it's the genre of music. And I would venture to guess that there's fewer incidents of extreme violence at those types of concerts as opposed to hip hop.

If you don't like the music, then don't listen to it and leave it alone. I think by now, everyone knows that if you see a thread titled TP & Esco that it will have to deal with rap. I'm not a rap fan much either and I don't always like the songs they do but I applaud them for what they try doing for wrestling and I know Travis Piccard does a lot here in Michigan.