Sign in to follow this  
IronChef

Flo Broadcast Buffering?

Is anyone else watching and having a lot of choppy video and buffering? I'm trying to determine if the problem is my internet connection or if it's more widespread.

When it works, it's great, minus the typically crappy announcers.

I am screaming at my computer having missed that whole Taylor-Dake scramble -- closed everything else on the computer! Sent this from my phone. I wouldn't complain about the stream if I weren't paying $20/month. They need to increase their bandwidth for big events like this.

I don't mean to be one of those chronically unhappy people (and I don't believe that I am) but this broadcast just plain f#cking sucks. Probably saw 10% of Logan's match and 5% of Taylor-Dake, the rest of the time I am looking a frozen picture. I have tried it on two computers, and one of them is fresh out of the box, so it's not an issue on my end. Straight up, I am getting no more out of it than if I'd watched the scores on track wrestling.

I have absolutely no problem with Flo charging people for the service they provide, but right now they are charging people and providing almost zero service.

USA Wrestling is all in with these guys. Maybe Flo can invest a few more dollars to catch up to the 21st century technology?

To even have a discussion about streaming issues for such a huge, and well-hyped event, is a sad commentary for our sport. I have very little faith in Flo as they have the monopoly now and very little incentive to provide top-notch service.

Me. I stopped being a customer of theirs. I'll follow the scores and check YT down the road.