gowrestle

NIL & Portal Getting Nasty

8 minutes ago, ShakaAloha said:

So it's confirmed that Larry Lee called the Willits and O'Connor families, but Larry is denying that he spoke with them about recruiting and the transfer portal?  What else would he be talking to them about?

Casey’s Pizza

Per Mineo's screen shot of his "supposed" text exchange with Larry Lee it is confirmed
He says that's Larry Lee. That is something that again he just asks us to accept. There's no identifying information other than what he typed in. I could change anybody's text to say that name. And I'm not even saying it's not him, but you see how easy it is to just accept something as proven.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, VakAttack said:

He says that's Larry Lee. That is something that again he just asks us to accept. There's no identifying information other than what he typed in. I could change anybody's text to say that name. And I'm not even saying it's not him, but you see how easy it is to just accept something as proven.

Yes, I agree.  see below

6 minutes ago, portajohn said:

Per Mineo's screen shot of his "supposed" text exchange with Larry Lee it is confirmed

5 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

That was actually at Brass Rail in Detroit. UNC had a social there for two nights in a row. I was there! Did not discuss transferring with anybody. Pizz not half bad!

Before I can accept your pizza review, I need a baseline. What say you about Casey's?

Before I can accept your pizza review, I need a baseline. What say you about Casey's?

I said this before the tournament and it shocked some, but I have never stepped a single toe in the state of Iowa, let alone a Casey's pizza.

But I was born in New York, and I am very snobby about pizza. And beer. I'm a beer snob.

I said this before the tournament and it shocked some, but I have never stepped a single toe in the state of Iowa, let alone a Casey's pizza.

But I was born in New York, and I am very snobby about pizza. And beer. I'm a beer snob.

Hopefully that means you are also aware that IPAs are the downfall of modern society :)

I made the mistake of stepping all my toes in a Casey's in Illinois. The mistake will not be repeated.

I used to be a beer snob. Now that I make it, I respect even the most mass produced. But don't get between me and a Belgian ale.

A final bit of advice. Get ye to Carver Hawkeye for the next PSU dual.

Just now, Wrestleknownothing said:

I made the mistake of stepping all my toes in a Casey's in Illinois. The mistake will not be repeated.

I used to be a beer snob. Now that I make it, I respect even the most mass produced. But don't get between me and a Belgian ale.

Belgium is probably the best.  English ales - the non-mass produced ones - are also worth checking out.  Anytime you try to hide the true notes of the grain behind an overpowering flavor like hops (which mostly serves as a natural perservative), I find it to be a real shame.  Lots of good ales out there

1 minute ago, flyingcement said:

Belgium is probably the best.  English ales - the non-mass produced ones - are also worth checking out.  Anytime you try to hide the true notes of the grain behind an overpowering flavor like hops (which mostly serves as a natural perservative), I find it to be a real shame.  Lots of good ales out there

I like the cut of your jib.

I prefer a yeast driven beer over a hops driven one. But if it must be hoppy, also make it hazy.

Hopefully that means you are also aware that IPAs are the downfall of modern society :)
I don't loathe IPAs, but find them overrated as hell. If I'm going that way, I typically for a double or a NEIPA.
A Belgian quad is my favorite beer type in the world, especially Christmas styles. Gulden Draak, Piraat, McChouffe, Chimay....ahh, heaven.

4 hours ago, VakAttack said:

no more Lee hunches. ;)

Unless Minnow has proof of Mr Lee doing any of this supposed nefarious activity, I hope he (Lee) pursues any action he can and  - at the very least - gets minnow a twitter suspension (or ban)

2 minutes ago, VakAttack said:

I don't loathe IPAs, but find them overrated as hell. If I'm going that way, I typically for a double or a NEIPA.A Belgian quad is my favorite beer type in the world, especially Christmas styles. Gulden Draak, Piraat, McChouffe, Chimay....ahh, heaven.

Excellent choices. I have Gulden Draak in the fridge for tomorrow. But it is The Glenlivet 18 tonight.

15 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

But don't get between me and a Belgian ale.

Well if you knewanythingaboutpizza you'd know that Casey's is the perfect pizza 70 miles into a century ride.   Grab a water, a Gatorade & slice of pizza and you're good for another 30 miles.  Casey's stores are strategically located so this always works out.  Save the Belgian for post ride.  :)

4 minutes ago, ionel said:

Well if you knewanythingaboutpizza you'd know that Casey's is the perfect pizza 70 miles into a century ride.   Grab a water, a Gatorade & slice of pizza and you're good for another 30 miles.  Casey's stores are strategically located so this always works out.  Save the Belgian for post ride.  :)

Hmmm. Good plan. Good plan. But maybe I can tweak it just the slightest bit.

Drink enough Belgian's BEFORE the ride so as to forget you planned the ride in the first place. It has the added benefit of avoiding Casey's, to recommend it.

1 hour ago, VakAttack said:

Have you had pizza in Italy? If have not, you must.

59 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Hmmm. Good plan. Good plan. But maybe I can tweak it just the slightest bit.

Drink enough Belgian's BEFORE the ride so as to forget you planned the ride in the first place. It has the added benefit of avoiding Casey's, to recommend it.

Well ... sure ... that's a plan ... sounds like a good knownothingplan.  ;)

5 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

So the it that is confirmed is that one person has spoken to another person?

In that vein, I have a confession of my own. I would like to confess that I have spoken to many wrestlers, many family members of wrestlers, and many coaches of wrestlers, some of whom were not coaches of wrestlers I have spoken to, nor were they coaches of wrestlers whose family I have spoken to. Also, while I cannot prove it, I am virtually certain I have spoken to boosters of both the schools of the wrestlers I have spoken to (and don't foget their family members) and of the schools not currently attended by the wrestlers I have spoken to. And of course, their families.