Sign in to follow this  
rossel3

Dake vs Howe

I almost got it right. He had Howe an inch or so out of bounds and Howe somehow spins around and stays in. Crazy match. If Dake isn't clutch, I don' t know who is.

Who the hell would want to wrestle Burroughs after that marathon, though. Brutal.

Dake better have some magic pick me up juice someplace if he wants to recovery enough from that gauntlet to now get three matches in against Burroughs.

Sadly, those are not the new rules. The US just put the OT in for this tourney.

Ahhh....Good point. I still appreciated the increase in action that the new rules create. I didn't think Dake really deserved the 2nd passive call, but it lead to a gorgeous super duck.

I almost got it right. He had Howe an inch or so out of bounds and Howe somehow spins around and stays in. Crazy match. If Dake isn't clutch, I don' t know who is.

Who the hell would want to wrestle Burroughs after that marathon, though. Brutal.

Dake better have some magic pick me up juice someplace if he wants to recovery enough from that gauntlet to now get three matches in against Burroughs.

I don't think he needs to worry about three matches vs JB. :D

Can't believe people are still picking against Dake...

I've heard that Burroughs fellow is pretty tough too.

Ehhh, he did lose in 2008.... Has he even wrestled anybody tough in the meantime?

How Dake defended Howe's takedown attempt in the 2nd period was ridiculous.

One of the most epic matches of all time. WOW!

Yeah that was just unbelievable. Howe would have gone up 4-0 which would have been tough to come back from. To say he gutted out that counter is a huge understatement.

Can't believe people are still picking against Dake...

I've heard that Burroughs fellow is pretty tough too.

Ehhh, he did lose in 2008.... Has he even wrestled anybody tough in the meantime?

:lol:

I think he is the luckiest Undefeated World/Olympic Champion ever. I mean really, who has he beaten?!