ShakaAloha

Most Accomplished Forum Posters

This is a continuation of the discussion that @spladle08 and I were having on the Anthony Valencia thread.  Who are the most accomplished/best wrestlers of our forum posters on the mat.com?  I think Ray Brinzer and Pat Milkovic were mentioned.  I also saw Levion Mays post a few weeks ago.  Does anyone know of any other All-Americans, NCAA Champs, world medalists, Olympians, etc. posting here?

This is a continuation of the discussion that @spladle08 and I were having on the Anthony Valencia thread.  Who are the most accomplished/best wrestlers of our forum posters on the mat.com?  I think Ray Brinzer and Pat Milkovic were mentioned.  I also saw Levion Mays post a few weeks ago.  Does anyone know of any other All-Americans, NCAA Champs, world medalists, Olympians, etc. posting here?
Glad you made this brother. Hope it fills up quickly with people posting their accomplishments.
#Cheers.

There used to be more NCAA AA and champs that posted here, but they don't anymore due to certain posters and middle school drama..... Jeff McGinness, Lewboo, Brinzer used to post to name a few. 

There used to be more NCAA AA and champs that posted here, but they don't anymore due to certain posters and middle school drama..... Jeff McGinness, Lewboo, Brinzer used to post to name a few. 
Lewboo still pops in but you're right way less :(

1 minute ago, spladle08 said:
2 minutes ago, Idaho said:

i think the advent of social media has provided better outlets for those who want their names known. 

We've probably got some decent ones who just like the wrestling talk.

i think the advent of social media has provided better outlets for those who want their names known. 
We've probably got some decent ones who just like the wrestling talk.
HahaHA he is all over Facebook :) and yes I was thinking the same thing, a lot of guys like to stay anonymous.

5 minutes ago, spladle08 said:
7 minutes ago, Idaho said:

He hasn't posted in about 3.5 years according to his profile. Not sure about the others. 

He hasn't posted in about 3.5 years according to his profile. Not sure about the others. 
I'm combining my interactions across platforms carelessly.
The convo kind of stemmed from me countering an idea by @ShakaAloha that A. Valencia would be the most accomplished poster On this board.
I knew we had a Champs from every level, but didn't want to recklessly tie names to screen-names.…. Either way #Cheers

9 minutes ago, spladle08 said:

I'm combining my interactions across platforms carelessly.
The convo kind of stemmed from me countering an idea by @ShakaAloha that A. Valencia would be the most accomplished poster On this board.
I knew we had a Champs from every level, but didn't want to recklessly tie names to screen-names.…. Either way #Cheers

If the coach would have put me in we would have won state and I would be on that list.... I can toss a guy a quarter mile...over them mountains. 

Tom Clum has an account, but I haven’t seen him post for quite some time.
That dude was so good.

And@ShakaAloha wasn't trying to throw you under the bus with that earlier comment (phone died right after I sent it) ... Was just referencing, some people don't realize some of the posters are from the highest levels and others are@NJDan :) just ribbin you Dan, we've been closer to the same page ever since the Olympics or so .....

That dude was so good.

And@ShakaAloha wasn't trying to throw you under the bus with that earlier comment (phone died right after I sent it) ... Was just referencing, some people don't realize some of the posters are from the highest levels and others are@NJDan :) just ribbin you Dan, we've been closer to the same page ever since the Olympics or so .....

Clum was awesome to watch

12 minutes ago, Billyhoyle said:

It always cracks me up when Pat Milkovic does a very detailed post about a particular wrestling technique or strategy, and some random poster responds basically telling him he's wrong.  

Pat's perspective is great. If you don't like being ridden then get out. 

Without any of you pervs perving me, I started at least one D1 dual for a current B1G school for three seasons back in the 80s, went to one conference tournament where I went 2-2, and one NCAA championship in which I went 0-2.

The game is different now.  I don't believe I could have started on any B1G squad now.