Who knows with this cat.  He sure seems to like the attention though.  I would love to see his transcripts to see what classes he has taken in the past 6 years.  My guess is he has about 2 years worth of credits towards a degree.  Great wrestler though.  It is a shame he didn't have the opportunity to make the olympic team last year. 

Edited by hardcor_33
omitted word

14 minutes ago, hardcor_33 said:

Who knows with this cat.  He sure seems to like the attention though.  I would love to see his transcripts to see what classes he has taken in the past 6 years.  My guess is he has about 2 years worth of credits towards a degree.  Great wrestler though.  It is a shame he didn't have the opportunity to make the olympic team last year. 

He graduated from Rutgers, so he has 4 or more years of credits. Indeed, his 2020 Olympic quad had a very unfortunate ending.

24 minutes ago, hardcor_33 said:

Attention?  You don't know where he is or what he is doing, he has no social media presence whatsoever, but you deduced he is loving the attention?  He's a college graduate but somehow you have determined that he has 2 years of credits? You're a special kind of stupid. 

17 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

He graduated from Rutgers, so he has 4 or more years of credits. Indeed, his 2020 Olympic quad had a very unfortunate ending.

That's good for him then.  I hadn't followed his career very closely.  Just knew he kind of disappeared for a couple of years and had guessed he was at a regional training center somewhere.

25 minutes ago, hardcor_33 said:

That's good for him then.  I hadn't followed his career very closely.  Just knew he kind of disappeared for a couple of years and had guessed he was at a regional training center somewhere.

Kind of disappointed for a few years?  His worst finish at NCAA was 2nd in 3 tries.  2 time champ with his one loss to Spencer Lee.  When was he disappointing?

16 minutes ago, GranbyTroll said:

Iowa does need a 133, but surely the Big 10 has a rule that you can't transfer to 4 Big 10 school in 4 seasons. Right? 

Once you get a certificate in strip mall maintenance, you are free as a bird.

9 minutes ago, Mokoma said:

Kind of disappointed for a few years?  His worst finish at NCAA was 2nd in 3 tries.  2 time champ with his one loss to Spencer Lee.  When was he disappointing?

He has been outstanding by any sane measure, except perhpas in the marketing and promotion department where there may be room for improvement.

34 minutes ago, GranbyTroll said:

Iowa does need a 133, but surely the Big 10 has a rule that you can't transfer to 4 Big 10 school in 4 seasons. Right? 

Haven't you heard of their 4 for 4 allowance?

3 hours ago, hardcor_33 said:

trying to gather a fan base after this 4th post eh? welcome to the forum

2 hours ago, GranbyTroll said:

Well there's also that pesky rule about not being able to compete in more than 4 full seasons (*outside of the extra year for those that wrestled in 2021 which Suriano did not).

45 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Well there's also that pesky rule about not being able to compete in more than 4 full seasons (*outside of the extra year for those that wrestled in 2021 which Suriano did not).

You also forgot about the rule that no one tells Nicky Pushups what he can and can't do.

1 hour ago, Fletcher said:

This kid bleeds Michigan. There's no question we'll see him settling down with a gig at the corporate offices of Ford or Little Caesars and spending his summers in the UP.

One definite way to staunch that bleeding, and possibly freeze to death in the process, would be to move to the U.P.  If the cold doesn't get you, the few months of the year it isn't freezing, the resulting GIANT BLACK FLIES biting you over and over again will!

5 hours ago, Mokoma said:

Technically, his worst "finish" was a DNP via 2 medical forfeits at the 2017 tournament. 

Stieber did. 5x CKLV placewinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's out of eligibility (17, 18, 19, 22 all counted, he was hurt for 17 postseason, he redshirted in 20, didn't wrestle in 21 but it didn't count). He got 6 figures to wrestle for 3 months and according to the Michigan Directory, his program at Michigan was Graduate Certificate in Real Estate so not even a Masters degree and I doubt he is planning to finish that. What's next? I guess he'll sign with a RTC somewhere (might as well stay at Cliff Keen since he won't butt heads with anyone with Micic going 65KG), wrestle until 2024 and then go MMA. 

The post said “disappeared” not “disappointed” unless there was an edit.