Crash

US Open Brackets, etc

Anyone know when wrestling gets underway today?  FLO indicated 12 PM EST but it is already past 1 PM.

Thanks. Whoops.  I see that it has now started.   

Edited by dmm53

2 hours ago, KCMO2 said:

I don't even see senior.  I click on brackets, and it takes me to a blank Flo Arena screen.

I have had the same thing happen. Floarea brackets and Flo videos refuse to load using Chrome on multiple computers. No idea what the issue is but I end up having to use Edge, Safari, or another browser- then it works fine. 

Edited by Red95

21 hours ago, Red95 said:

I have had the same thing happen. Floarea brackets and Flo videos refuse to load using Chrome on multiple computers. No idea what the issue is but I end up having to use Edge, Safari, or another browser- then it works fine. 

Same - Edge or Safari works fine though

Does anyone else think that the brackets are lacking depth this year? 79kg is the exception and has been fun to watch, other than that every weight has 1 or maybe 2 top caliber guys. I don't mean any disrespect, but is there a reason we don't have more highly touted guys competing this weekend?

Hey FLO, get the feed going even if the finals haven't yet started!   You are like a plane that just sits on the runway without telling its passengers anything about a delay or technical issues or new departure time or whatever.  Wake up and Grow up!

Edited by dmm53

2 minutes ago, dmm53 said:

Hey FLO, get the feed going even if the finals haven't yet started!   You are like a plane that just sits on the runway without telling its passengers anything about a delay or technical issues or new departure time or whatever.  Wake up and Grow up!

Its like a plane sitting on the tarmac for an hour with no pilots on board and the only thing they tell the passengers is that once the pilots arrive the doors will be closed a no one else can board but we still aren't going to tell you when we will takeoff.  :(