With RBY, PSU has a (crazy) formidable lineup next year for purposes of retaining their NCAA title and perhaps even winning B1G crown.  157 probably the biggest question, but quite a few talented wrestlers may compete for that spot.  Any info of whether Haines is ahead of Joe Lee and the other upper classmen who got time at 157 this year and return?   Going to guess Haines takes the redshirt path and if there are struggles, may get it pulled in the Spring semester.  

About that PSU line up. The staff was a little busy last fall at the senior level, and so were the guys around Facundo's weight. Namely C Star. They are all in on Facundo these days so expect big jump in level from Alex Facundo. 

13 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

About that PSU line up. The staff was a little busy last fall at the senior level, and so were the guys around Facundo's weight. Namely C Star. They are all in on Facundo these days so expect big jump in level from Alex Facundo. 

165 for Facundo and Haines has a shot to make 157?

17 minutes ago, TBar1977 said:

I'm not quite there on buying into a big jump in Facundo's folk skills. 

14 minutes ago, Mphillips said:

I would imagine it was better than the deal if he didn't wrestle...right?

Don't most college grads get a job after graduation, isn't a job generally a good deal?  

Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t one of the former PSU guys open an MMA gym in state college? 

and wasn’t that RBY’s future choice? Just think it works for him to get some money, train some MMA and wrestle one more year. 

11 minutes ago, Riz23 said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t one of the former PSU guys open an MMA gym in state college? 

and wasn’t that RBY’s future choice? Just think it works for him to get some money, train some MMA and wrestle one more year. 

Bo Nickal opened an American Top Team training facility in Pleasant Gap (Happy Valley? where do they get these names?)